Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anything to the rumblings about BMY purchasing ACHN? I heard they had a strong HCV pipe and BMY is about to take them out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone has a stronger pipeline than we do. Pharma is a sinking ship and we are the rats going down with it.

Another old school pharma guy who got the hell out before it was too late......you should too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREED is sinking the entire fleet !!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an HCV guy it sounds like a good rumor to me. I haven't heard that one though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no head of bd so unlikely to see any deals

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACHN is too good for BMS to purchase.......we specialize in mediocrity and pissing away money on purchases just to try to keep up with the competition.......Inhibitex

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even though ACHN's has the nuc BMS needs now, it is only in phase I currently, it will be multiple years if no tox is found before they can make it to the market with a combo containing this nuc. As clinical trials generally take 5-7 years under best case scenarios, I would estimate at least 2018 or beyond.
    Not very promising that this will take longer than the 3DAA combo set to launch in 2015-2016, plus we already had a bad experience with Inhibitex toxic nuc.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this is right. There is no way BMS is going to invest another 1 billion or more in ACHN nuc after getting egg on their face with the last one they had to write off. We are screwed. Get ready for the blood bath to come. I bet there will be lawsuits for incompetence and mismanagement of shareholder dollars. This is going to get ugly. Firing of the SF will be the least of the concerns.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if anything, perhaps licensing agreements....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We could but it would be after 2020 before any NDAs would be filed. Are you joking? Do you know anything about drug development? BMS has hobbled horse in this race and hasn't figured it out yet. It is difficult to watch. It's like watching a clueless special needs kid try to compete With high functioning kids. You feel sorry for them cause you know they don't stand a chance but you are angry at them for being so oblivious to their limitations

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have. No fear Lamberto will sell the company. There seem to be many people leaving R&D What's going on there

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Boehringer Ingelheim merger

We have strong rumors the company is merging with Boehringer Ingelheim. Announcement coming soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Boehringer Ingelheim merger

Won't that make for a great Piece of S*+* company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the study for yourself. Are you lazy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest