company car

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go online, and purchase a cell phone blocking device, this should also block any gps tracking as well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....I think we know ALL those good MOMs in every state (even DADs).....but they rationalize their 100K salary 29hr. work week....as many struggle to survive. Take, take, take and see good you look on Sunday.

But end of day, POLITICS will still rule the day at BMS...and the chosen will skate free and clear of even GPS data. This data will be used when a "stories" of the team black sheep surfaces. Then, all hell will rain down on the damned loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I an new and getting a recycled car. Its OK but I'm just curious what the milage needs to be before a re-order.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80,000 or 4 years

Anyone get a selector yet? Heard they are coming towards the end of November

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPS on co vehicle? One rep just got a DUI for crashing a co vehicle during work hours. What happens now?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for another non-driving job quickly because this person will be fired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid Fuck head. No sympathy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully ass-banging prison time

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling your soul for a Volvo that is tracked by your company......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit now and get a device job. You will be fired very soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plead innocent and postpone the shit out of it. I didn’t crash the car so maybe that’s different but I was able to postpone court for almost 2 years, bought me a lot of time on my DUI