Pfizer Board is coming under fire; shake-up may take place soon from institutions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that explaining anything to you would be a waste of time. You are an ignorant person. You are so very lucky you did not report to me in any facet, as I can tell just by your post that your work ethic is questionable to say the least. I definitely would have had to let you go do to extremely poor performance, and more than likely insubordination as well. I hope you can maintain your job for a while, because you will have some issues getting another one. Best of luck to you you loser!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How interconnected and corrupt is this and other board of directors? See how interconnected they all are. At theyrule.net

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The board is extremely corrupted. Duh! That's how they make their millions every year. SHit on the low people. If you care about anything, you will not make it on the Board. You have to be cut-throat, and decidable like a mo'fucker! I say, shut down all the facilities, fire every single manager, supervisor, QE (whatever the hell that position is), and Director and Asst. Director, and the Plant Manager. Get rid of all the HR personnel to. Now you have a clean slate to work with, and business can begin normally. This must be done in one swoop as well. None of this waiting to see crap. Stop production and meetings, call all the above people in a room, and dismiss their asses! Now the BOD can step in , evaluate the situation and put QUALIFIED employees in the vacant positions. When it comes to advancement, take those with 10 years or more and ask them first if they want to progress or not. If they do, great put them on the right track. If they do not, great, allow them to remain where they are at as long as they are good workers and competent in their jobs. The problem with the buyout was Pfizer left dead weight from Wyeth in positions and now are too afraid to get rid of them. I say, it's a business decision and release them. THey had the chance to prove their worth years ago, and failed, now it's time for some fresh, intelligent blood. Bye bye old, in the with new!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer bought Wyeth because of PFIZER's personnel problems, not Wyeth's. Get it straight. Wyeth would have been better on its own fueled by growth in its R&D pipeline and Specialty BU that Pfizer now touts to Wall Street as driving its growth. Hell, Pfizer's talent is so worthless that Lipitor lost revenue in 2010 with legacy Pfizer people intact!