My Wife Makes More Than Me!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2011 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I end up babysitting while she works and takes her sweet time getting home.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean you got a 2nd job babysitting on the side? That's stupid. If you need a 2nd job get a job bartending or something that makes better money. Babysitting is for 14 yr old girls.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No #2! I have to babysit because she makes more than me and has decided that she likes being on the road more than being here taking care of the baby. It really sucks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She probably has a boyfriend

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ?

Seriously, this thread almost doesn't make any sense. Do you mean to say that your wife has a more demanding career where she has to put in more hours?

This is what I mean... The issue does not sound like it's about money but about flexibility with regard to work schedule and gender role expectation.

Do you feel that some how you are having to be her bitch because she makes more than you do and you think it should be the other way around?

Now you understand how badly it sucks to be in her shoes.

By the way, what father calls it babysitting when it involes their own child?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still don't get this. So are you actually babysitting or are you complaining about your wife working excessive hours? Maybe she gets paid more because she has better communication skills and people have no idea what you're talking about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit....the OP is clearly a joke, and you bought it and are taking it seriously. Calm down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still say she has a boyfriend

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why don't you go to mamsy pamsy land and get some self-respect jack wagon! as for the moron who does not understand, the guy's wife is a rep, numbskull

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My husband does not make as much as me NOR does he deserve to! He is not as skilled as I am at selling. Keeping the baby is the least he can do for all the advantages that come as a result of my work.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!

Too many baby daddys who should be better HUSBANDS! Sometimes you just have to deal with the hand you have been given. It's a team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This pussy-whipped boy needs to be on Cafemom.com where he belongs!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah... He's true blue alright. LOL The comment is typical to not be for real!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then stop whining and keep it private you JACK WAGGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spend Mrs. Big Shot's money on a real babysitter. Make sure she's extremely hot, Dutch european(i.e. extremely permiscuous), and legal.

I guarantee the beeyotch will be home every day before you.

Women don't play or fight fair. So you must meet them on their level. Sad, but true.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True wisdom!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's a "Jack Waggon"? is this a new Electric Car?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and thats why the color yellow makes me sad...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WIFE...get a life!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man, that happened to me too and it ended in divorce because my scumqueen wife was blowing her Dr. Sorry