Valeant Here We Come....

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what territories are currently open? How long do you think it will be before layoffs begin? There are currently too many managers. Do you think cuts will be there first?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone concerned after hearing about all of the layoffs this week with Valeant?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or the fact that the Valeant president gave his notice?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rajiv was asked to step down along with all the others in the slaughter. The CEO is a ruthless sob. People, no matter how good the numbers are just as disposable as toilette paper to this guy. As long as he can keep buying up the little guys, he doesn't care about the fact that they were dedicated and worked their asses off to make the grade.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rajiv was asked to step down along with all the others in the slaughter. The CEO is a ruthless sob. People, no matter how good the numbers are just as disposable as toilette paper to this guy. As long as he can keep buying up the little guys, he doesn't care about the fact that they were dedicated and worked their asses off to make the grade.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When district manager has over 50% turnover or more, what does that tell you about the manager or company!!! More jobs are opening up and you will see more departures for reasons of a non qualified managers who motivate reps by fear!!! Don't these managers know that fear doesn't motivate anyone!! So management ask yourself "have i had more than 50% turn over in a one year time frame?" If the answer is "Yes" the writing is on the wall! Just saying.......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's only going to get worse with Valeant running the ship!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Bueno
    If you think otherwise, I'd like to have a puff of what you have

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you only have one product in your bag? how large are your territories in this speciality?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough already…
    I can deal with the roommates, used company cars, out of stock BNB product, Rx disasters, EZ White delays and outrageous pricing, Xerese distribution issues, Xerese co-pay issues and the discount program not working….but when I make goal at selling this over-priced antibiotic for $555 a box and still meet business expectations in the face of all of the obstacles we have dealt with to be told I will be getting a 2.5% salary increase at a supposed “pay for performance” company, I realize that it is time to look down another road. I was led to believe I would be getting a pretty nice evaluation resulting in a pretty nice raise…but oh no, wait- I’ll be getting the same raise as the AM’s that didn’t make goal.
    If this is how the sales force is valued, at not even 3 months under official Valeant ownership, then what are things going to be like long term?
    Sad- great company, great people and it is all going to get run into the ground.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Valeant Here We Come....LITERALLY

The Horsham office is moving to Valeant's office building in Bridgewater, NJ at the end of next month. Thanks for such an advanced notice Valeant. They don't care about your length of commuting, cost of gas, tolls, etc. A few people just relocated/moved just to be closer to the Horsham office. So heartless.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Enough Already-
    I agree that things have been tough, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This company definitely requires you to be fluid, not just flexible. However, your ungrateful attitude left me happy to hear that you may be looking down a different path. With all the recent Orapharma, Medicis and general Pharma layoffs, they're are hundreds of sales reps with proven sales records who would be happy to take your 2.5% increase AND your job. In addition, many of them would be appreciative and harder working than you!
    Before you assume, I am NOT in management but am a tenured employee who started off with a VERY modest salary in hopes I would be successful in earning bonuses. In fact, I can probably guarantee that your starting salary was higher than my CURRENT salary! If you truly feel that OP is a great company with great people, then just be honored that we've accepted a selfish jackass like yourself.
    Now, We won't hold this little rant against you, just consider the alternative to a 2.5% raise... A 1% raise, no raise, or an Action Plan!