Lev Pharmaceuticals Appoints Vice President

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2006 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It just shows that even a dog can bounce back! Does this mean that BVR, TP, PF & MC will be leaving soon. I am sure SH will be first.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the other "Tappers" who follow the ones you mentioned!
    I wonder how ethical one has to be to sell this drug...proven track record on lack of ethics doing well!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course SH will go...or she'll at least schedule her travel schedule around his (nudge, nudge -- wink, wink). BVR will probably be next (hopefully) and maybe RS will join his buddy, where did he ever go anyway? Lev should just change their name to TAP2.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS is with UCB starting a new sales force. Base salaries are 100+ range.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sign us up RS, so we can finally make the base we deserve. When will Ora management see that we are under paid in base and that is why everyone leaves between 1 to 3 years. A lot would have stayed if our base was higher or if our merit increase was not a lie like promised in the interview. RS share the love and pick up phone and call all of us.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd go, but I heard he's a little crazy from the 'roids...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It still beats what were dealing with & almost working for free!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell we would all leave if RS offered, just like our management will if JT offers!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong - PF is first. He'll be following his loser pal, JT, at the end of Sept. SH needs to finish her Master's, on J&J's dime, before moving on. RS is too smart to be burned twice by his "buddy" JT. Chumpa is online doing job searches and applying for unemployment.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What school could SH get a masters from? That would explain why she knows nothing about insurance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The University of Sleeping with My Boss

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in joining JT? Here's his new office # 215-618-1505

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She doesn't need to know anything about anything. She was a succesful rep, back at launch, and then moved up to unsuccessful, not respected RM. SH has been JT's pet for years. JT had PF put her there as a "promotion" for her - and would allow for her to spend some time in the home office and travel more frequently. Sometimes to the same locations at the same time as JT. He is her personal mentor and tutor. He made all the arrangements for her to enroll, attend and obtain the masters degree that J&J is paying for.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SH has been JT's pet for years. He is her personal mentor and tutor.

Call it what you like, but a whore is a whore...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is SH? First name, please (this is anonymous...you're safe). Is she a Truitt whore? Despite his brown teeth he seems to rope the women. What's the dirt?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe someone should let Nadine know. Isn't it time that this JT cat be ruined once and for all. Immoral fucking Loser. So gross.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for JT - he was a great guy. He will do a great job at this company just like he did for us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Joe for a Job

Call Here's his new office # 215-618-1505

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Call Joe for a Job

Call him for a job. I think he is the VP & the sales rep. The press release stated that their are 10,000 people affected by the disorder his drug treats.