And so it begins...

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell you where I'm not losing. The scoreboard. Boom.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leading a scoreboard at cardinal is like winning in the special Olympics.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Then, by virtue of you being lower and looking up at me, you're failing to medal at the special Olympics. You keep in making yourself look stupid, I don't even have to try.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even work at this shitty company anymore asshole. But you do, so I still win.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"If you need to see how great OUR strategy has been in years past..."

I'll tell you where you're not winning. Grammar. If you peaced out, that's great, but "our" indicates possession, so if you're out there making the big bucks with another company unlike us losers, switch to "their".

Geez I'm sorry we lost you. You really seem like the cream of the crop.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey genius, I am not the same person posting as before... I used to work at Cardinal and now I do make big bucks elsewhere, hence my special olympics comment. If being a grammar douche is how you pass the time though be my guest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like watching a high school pissing match, you guys are so cute!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me some information on a Territory Sales Rep Position in the Pharmaceutical Distribution, Acute Care area?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not for someone that doesn't like to bust their ass pounding the pavement. It's about selling contracts, supporting the technology and helping the site integrate their systems with Cardinal. If you're trying to get your foot in the door the sales consultant position is a good place to start - benefits are good, car and gas is included, salary is so so.

It all depends on what region you're looking to go to as far as support goes.

Best of luck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the next round of layoffs is in September. Still need to offset Walgreen's revenue lost.