Cardinal and the OZ

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SERVED! HAHAHA
    (For you kids out there... he pwned the dude with that answer)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you must have missed you pants.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone translate, please

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is one of the new "Directors", kids start drinking early these days

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I the only one who thought the Columbus Meeting was awful? With the opening remarks from our illustrious Medical Segment CEO to a Friday that seemed to last forever, this meeting was sadism at its best. Why did our CEO obliquely threaten us during his opening remarks when he mentioned that not attaining certain goals by January's mid-year meetings would lead to an exit from the meeting? He was awkwardly trying to be humorous, I'm sure, but failed--as will this reorg. An underwhelming opening presentation by a most misguided leader.

Our Marketing people only had a few weeks to put together the presentations (once the reorganization was announced in July) so they cannot be blamed for trying to educate us just enough to be dangerous once we sell our new lines next week. God help our customers as they know not what a debacle that are in for with the New Cardinal. It should be noted that lots of our Marketing team professionals are gone or leaving soon--with more resumes hitting the street soon, too. The best part of the NSM was enduring this nightmarish week knowing that I have several interviews scheduled over the next few weeks.

My main takeaway from the meeting is looking forward to cheering for any team that plays the Irish. In two years our CEO will be gone and you all will be left putting together the pieces.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the west meeting was a picnic? Glad to know he didn't change his script. Slim Shady is just GB's fist puppet so he can always place the blame on him for failures and GB can remain the nice guy. The same nice guy that claimed ML was leaving on his own when in reality GB was laying the MBT blame on ML... and dumping him with a 2 yr severance to keep his mouth shut. He will do the same with Shady, but not until he has received his bitcoins for a job well done in reducing the headcount through hatred. Its cheaper to have people quit than pay severance from a massive RIF. Distribution is a dying game, along with chasing the competition with "Me Too" product (Medline eats Cardinal for Breakfast-Lunch & Dinner) More cuts and changes coming, I'm just hoping I will be gone before then by my own choosing. I just don't give a crap about this job anymore and I am tired of it all, there is more to life than having a job like this.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I came back from the Columbus meeting utterly depressed. The challenge became to stay awake which was nearly impossible enduring one mind numbing presentation after another. Where, by the way, were the session evaluation forms as in years' past? Will they send out an evaluation to the attendees or will the CP site be our only forum for management (who do indeed read everything posted)? If the Gitmo detainees were forced to attend the sessions in Columbus they would have confessed everything by Day Three. By Day Four they would have named all the names of their buddies in hiding and by Day Five they would have begged to be water boarded.

My ultimate goal is not to attend the National Meeting for FY16. If nothing else, the Columbus meeting has spurred me to get the resume updated and get out of here pronto

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to stay in Gitmo until 2016? I would tie sheets around the bars and my neck before I wait that long.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHY ARE WE NOT BEING ASKED TO EVALUATE THE NSM MEETINGS? THEY WERE DREADFUL-MAYBE THAT'S WHY?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up, who cares? The meetings were crap no matter who or where you talk to people. Beyond that I am selling with this new process and I am not going to worry about the dog and pony show.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#weaksalesforce #excusemakers #timetocleanhouse #truth

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

medical will be spun off, thank god

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today? This new reorganization is a NIGHTMARE concocted by dolts with shit-for-brains. A Clusterfu*k beyond your worst imaginings. Slim Shady really, REALLY stuck it to us. Who will rescue us? Or could it actually get worse?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an idea, how about crying less and focusing more on doing your job?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good amount of this salesforce is clueless about healthcare and where it is going. Just understand the management team reports to Wall Street, not its reps. They understand a lot of the individuals that post on here are disgruntled current/former employees, but they aren't coming to the table with any ideas either because they don't have any!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Matt

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss my {0}

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gross

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me put it in another way that you might be able to comprehend.

Do your job well or just quit. I guarantee you that if you don't do it well it will be obvious, and we will be sure to have someone else take your place.