CEO Medical Segment Resignation

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

George, so last year your salary was $1,230,082, Wow! That's a lot of money! So you're taking all the money and we are suffering with MBT. Love it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In regards to layoffs-

I have heard from folks in different BUs some info that would cause more than just a couple of Cardinal employees to update their resumes.

Without getting into details on a site like this, let this be a warning to people:

Whether you are in channel or category, there are org changes coming this next fiscal year. Nobody is immune (that isn't executive BU management) because all BUs have a target on their back- don't be surprised if you have new items in your bag to sell, a new manager, or absorb other BU folks into your team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is obviously posted by a CSR, during the day, probably from your work computer... Hey dummy, cardinal tracks activity on cafe pharma on their network. If you're going to make ignorant comments make sure you're off of the network

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal lies, Lynch was fired, look at the 2 year severance payout. DC lies, Cardinal Lies. You do not get severance if you quit.

EX-10.1 2 d331605dex101.htm SEPARATION LETTER
    Michael A. Lynch
    7000 Cardinal Place
    Columbus, Ohio 43017
    Subject: Severance Agreement and Release

"Severance Pay. The Company shall pay you severance equal to two times the sum of your current annual base salary and your target annual bonus (a total of $2,413,000) subject to applicable payroll withholdings. This severance pay will be paid in twenty-four equal monthly installments on the first payday of each month beginning October 2012."

Blame Lynch for MBT, now blame DC for this latest cluster, but GB comes out squeaky clean every time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How soon before GB tells us with mixed emotions that DC will be leaving?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and look at what he's done already

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don Casey's introduction speech during the AccessClosure integration meeting was a joke. This guy got abrasive with the crowd because we didn't get all pumped up during his talk. He ruined his credibility and lost all respect within 10 minutes, and walked off the stage with his tail between his legs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...or telling people to leave if they don't like (they have)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture differences between Carinal and AccessClosure was so apparent at the meeting. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. Hopefully they just leaves us alone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave you alone? Won't happen.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is doing more damage to us than Medline ever did, could, or can. Before he announced the new CAH reorg earlier this summer I was enjoying my job, doing well, and working long hours. now I hate what I do, work a few hours a week, and planning to leave. He has single handedly depressed the sales force to new emotional lows so get used to more of the same arrogance and stupidity or get out.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't fret...it's about time for another reorg...isn't it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, at least you HAVE a job. A lot of people looking for work right now so don't take your job for granted. I don't work for Cardinal, but exploring CH sales job ops and I know the feelings well, I'm not a manager either so save your bullets. I'm not into whiners, but why are you letting a stupid manager get to you? They pay you a salary & health benefits so just be glad for that, or just bail now instead of later so I can take your position. There's been a massive layoff from a bunch of companies so I wouldn't get too comfortable. With the way this industry is going, I guarantee you won't get paid as much as your do now and you'll still work just as hard, if not harder.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHOOP WHOOP Bull Shit Alert
    WHOOP WHOOP Bull Shit Alert
    Only a crone or mgmnt would give 2 craps about a post on here and try to tell someone how good they have it, and how someone else well take their job. Sounds so much like DC or MK speak.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure either are that articulate or really care about anyone but themselves.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or DK

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So happy I'm not stuck in jersey with that knob

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A doofus indeed

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Cardinal built a plane would you fly in it?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal couldn't even build a unicycle.