And so it begins...

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

170 people given 30 day notices.

70 at Cardinal Health in Dublin

100 at Assuramed in Twinsburg

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bullshit!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9 sups between the 2 call centers too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there is another round coming.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it also got some in McGaw as well. This is not done yet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pharmacies are rumored to find out cuts this week, nps pet next. This is only the beginning.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All ready happened.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many in NPS? Who and where? All areas?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you haven't heard anything, it's likely not impacting you. Be thankful for that. Pharmacies should know by now, and PET should find out final structure on Monday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody want to divulge details of NPS Pharm and PET changes? Or maybe just speculate....lol.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone out there still have a job?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By asking such a dumb question, you deserve to be unemployed--I hear Medline is hiring our rejects...what a douche

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is funny. We still think Medline is the laughable competition of years ago. Guess what? We have the honor of being the laughable competition now. They pay reps better, have a better cost structure on all their products, have a much better corporate strategy (compared to our completely lacking strategy), and are way more profitable.

I guess we are the true douches now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline recently paid an $85 million fine for illegal kickbacks, and you're applauding their strategy. Being overly opinionated plus ignorant is a dangerous combination.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the koolaid. If you don't think Cardinal has paid shit like this you need to get a grip.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't say anything about cardinal's strategy. Simply pointed out two things:

1) Medline got banged with one of the largest fines in industry history for illegitimate business practices and

2) you think Medline has great strategy.

I'm not drinking look aid, but I'm certainly not drinking stupid juice either

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess they can afford an $85 million hand slap. Thats more than some divisions at Cardinal make in a year. Like I said, they are way more profitable. Its ok, keep being the white knight for this company. If you need to see how great our strategy has been in years past, here is a link for you. I guess $34 million is not much?

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2008/10/03/cardinal.html

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, I didn't put CAH out there as a company with an amazing strategy in every division. You put Medline out there as being admirable. Do yourself a favor, ask a handful if mfg reps who the sleaziest company is to work with.

If cardinal is so awful, you're clearly a moron for still working there. You refer to "our" strategy above as uf you still work for cah. That makes you either dumb for still working there, or too incompetent to find other work.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think whatever you want. You still lose this argument and always will. Keep up the good work!