About two years ago

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's been about two years ago that Pfizer announced its next victim.

The shock has worn off, and life goes on. Just very sad that one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies is no more. Hope everyone is okay, if not better off, but some will never recoup what they had. Sometimes one big company is NOT better than two, and a lot is lost both in research and job opportunities.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life you fricken loser. Move on! Get over it! Lol. Loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did move on! Doing fine. You call me a loser and tell me to move on. Well then, if you are so TOGETHER, then what the heck are you doing here???

A person is allowed to miss a job he or she enjoyed, and the people they worked with. It's called being human! I have a lot of great memories. Sorry you did not have such a good experience working for Wyeth, if that is your case!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Get a fricken life. It was like 2 years ago. Move on. Go shovel your driveway or something you fricken loser.

If Wyeth was the best thing that ever happened to you then you really are a loser.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do I detect a disgruntled Wyeth employee?? Probably one that got canned way before the takeover? Explains why you are here slamming those who miss their old job and their coworkers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#2 and #4 same "fricken" person.
    Too funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The kind message from the original post is just that...a kind message. We have all moved on. I have literally not looked back! It is simply kindness of thinking of others from the past. Sheesh! :)

The only thing I choked on was "most successful pharmaceutical companies". My. Not sure I would agree with that! Most often...I tended to chuckle at the errors of their ways! Pondimin. Redux. Duract. Sonata. Naprelan. The list goes on of the laughable products we all endured with the "successful" company!

Hey, the experience was great. The pension I'll receive will be a nice add-on to what I will be earning from where I landed.

Additionally, I have enough notepads for the rest of my life!

God Bless!