Who will replace J.Miles as Hospital ABD?

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dudek is smart and knows this is the engine that drives him, but I see the operational/marketing/rainbow coaltion creators showing their power here. I see three options.

One, consolidate Susan into the HAM team. Easy, quick and the key: another woman.

Two, bring in a marketing wonk with no sales much less no hospital sales experience such as Lukin. Easy, she'll move anywhere and the key: another woman.

Three: Goins slides in from training. Easy, quick and we hit the diversity numbers.

My money is on option one.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll give you that Dudek is smart but don't forget...he asked for Lutz to be his DFO. Now, if anyone is a jerk off...it is Lutz. He was a putz on the XR brand team and he will put a knife in anyones back to move on up. Dudek may be smart but he doesn't have a clue about people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God help us if we get SS as our ABD. How on earth has she moved up so quickly must be as the above post mentioned the rainbow coalition at work. I like rich Dudak and certainly hope we can finally get someone into area 22 who can make a differnce. There are qualified women out there if need be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that they are not going to fill it. May consolidated with one of the office-based areas, thus reducing the ABD headcount by one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Miles???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miles is returning to Collegeville and the vacant ABD position is posted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News Flash: Robert Repose, Primary Care DM, from New Jersey will be the new Hospital ABD!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A red haired wig.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PP -

You make no sense whatsoever. What does that mean "a red haired wig"?"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding me. There is no way they can make this fucken queer lowlife an abd - he shouldnt even be a DM that jew bastard!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An empty suit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Kelly Mason? Did he leave as well?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In collegeville, they are not going to replace J. Miles...J. Miles is now in the Biopharma division (Rheumatology).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News dude, is that Rob Repose isnt Jewish. So, if you are gonna use a racial slur, at least get it right! I agree, Rob, is an asshole, but still.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone clue me in on who is going to be our next ABD? Some of us feel like they wont fill it. Been too quiet too long. I guess they are waiting for the new restructure plans to be finalized. No surprise after a shitless start to Relistor.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benjamin Minton

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that it will be filled from a newbie from Uranus and get this his name is Hugh G. Rection.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LUTZ the Putz is STILL THERE

How can Rob Lutz still be employed at Shire. He showed a total disregard for SOX and Audit key controls, never knew what were acceptable practices in the pharmaceutical industry and would secretly and openly blame everyone else for his own mistakes. He was a disctraction, a drain on resources and counterproductive in ANYthing he was involved in.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew. I`m glad I don`t have to deal with this "stuff". Now with a small pharma company,making a little less money,but having fun selling a novel drug. A totally different atmosphere compared to big pharma.My quality of life is much better.Out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I'll punch your schilock nose off you kubala reading motherfucker!"