CIO - BF, What the BLEEP!

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happen to Information Systems? They have jerks answering the phones. BF, you need to go get TM, DB, CE, and TH all back. And fire the idiots you presently have. Why are the knowledgeable help desk staff gone? What idiot is managing them? I haven't had great support in weeks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that seriously a real question? For sure a valid concern but see the forest through the trees pal. All department heads and corporate leaders are just waiting until September and are not interested in true improvements, extra work, and/or implementing process changes. Tic-toc is all there is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just call 888-who-cares. The smart ones have taken other positions or left all together. Of course you are only going to have idiots left. They will be gone soon enough and you will have to deal with our help desks. Quest has better standards anyway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use the internet to find help. Don't call. BF doesn't care about your issues. He only cares about the bottom dollar and how cheaply he can provide support.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the girl that went to East Carolina University? I miss her! Where did she go? TM is still with us, but on another team right? JK is missed as well? Where did he go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can never trust those Pirates, because of course, she is a PIRATE!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that did not answer my question. I asked the old guy on the helpdesk and he did not know either. Diverting the question with some kind of answer is not helpful. Oh wait, you must work on the helpdesk.