so many bad ARI threads??

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is up with this site? I have a goal to move out from the west coast (ATO) to the east coast Summer 2011, but man this site seems to be awful? it gets the worse posts? it seems it has something to do with managers? can't anyone do anything about this? glad I don't work there now and it sounds like it may not a smart career choice as I had anticipated last year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers who were fair and honest have left. Those that are young, inexperienced, and in positions they shouldn't be in are left to make bad decisions and do what ever they can to not rock the boat. Fair decisions need management skills to manage in the short term but when right everyone usually understands. Now that decisions are being made by those who don't know what they are doing no one understands what is going on both short and long term. The moral is spiraling out of control in the downward direction because of this. Wait until a clear management change. The site is a great site looking at years past. Just so many great managers have left and now the good ones are hard to find and are afraid to speak. Right now if you want to go east I'd go to Co. There seems to have a good management team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay where you are this site is worse than these postings.
    Not somewhere you would get a fresh start the employees are as bad as the managers.
    Backstabbing and two face people are a way of life at ARI.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good comments. Too bad Amgen doesn't take time to read this site. Lessons they could have learned.

Their problem lies at the top of the heap, Kevin Sharer & friends.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARI is basically a Knifefight in a sewer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly now you are getting it. As a x ARI employee i still am in disbelief where the site has gone since i started five years ago. I can honestly say a i am relieved to be out of there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put, especially about no one understands what is going on both short and long term, the morale is awful, it is true, being an ARI employee I am just holding on till I finalize my job prospects, it is actually worse than what is posted here, it is very very sad to say the least

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am too relieved to be out of ARI...I have stayed in touch with many who are still there and they all say that I am better off on unemployment...thats a harsh but true account of what life at ARI is life...and speaking of LIFE@ARI....WTF is up with crazy sock mondays...mood squad???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow what kind of hell-hole is that place that people are better off unemployed? in this economy?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think alot of what has happpened there is a result of all the terminations. The stress that this has caused I think is the result of what alot of people are posting above.

Let's face it you end up more worried about the decision you make is going to get you fired or in big trouble.

I would not come to ARI right now it's bad there. This might blow over in time as I 've seen these things before and they go away at some point.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place is a snakepit and it is sad to say that being unemployed from there for a time made me realize what ARI and the people there really are. Not a nice place to be employed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can get fired for taking a 50 minute lunch

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real problem is HR but they have to stick by management even though it may not be the right thing to do. ATO needs to come in and clean its messy house