Let me put my credibility on the line.

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember those words CT. Well I did that and it has come back to haunt me. You ask us to go out everyday and sell Prolia to our customers with the tools and resources that we are given. We do everything we are supposed to and get the offices to start using this drug. But when a problem arises, it is now our credibility that is gone. Not yours, not our RMs, not our DMs. No support from Amgen. Prolia plus is zero help when it comes to reimbursement. All that management cares about is why the next sale has not been made. They don't seem to care that the office has been burned. They should have support when reimbursement issues arise. Not just a PRS but some type of program that actually makes the office whole when they don't get at least what they payed. This shit sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on brother/sister!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. The confusion as to what and why, simply lie with the fact that sales are off to snail's pace and the frustration of management is apparent. From what I take from your post is, all the company wants are sales.

The company obviously knows something we don't. It probably is the large overhead which cost must be less than the market target. In other words, at present, the overhead is larger than the sales. That's is not comforting to the employees and shareholders as seen in the present price of each share.

I see no real answer until Sharer and his board leave. We had a wonderful future with George Rathmann and followed through with Gordon Binder. It has been ten years since Sharer came onto the scene as CEO. Tell me what has proven a positive move, since then. Yessiree, shares that are lower than when Mr. Sharer came aboard.

I think Amgen went overboard with hiring a huge amount of sales people and had them wait in the wings with full pay until denosumab was approved. This has proven costly. It seems to me that some of the sales staff has to be reduced. To make it easier, we should start with attrition. If that is not enough, then move onto the second step, reassigning to different areas of the company. Then, actually terminating employment as a last stand.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect with CT leading. The worst I have seen in my 12 years of sales. Thank god my DM gets it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets have the intails of that DM.

its about time we have a good DM around here

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you all think about the way that Amgen is promoting the codes for billing the injections? It's fraud and you all know it. Amgen wants to sell this product anyway they can and they know if we can get physicians to see they can actually make money from the sale of Prolia, that's what they will do. I just don't feel comfortable in my position. It's like they want us to do the right thing but then again, wink, wink! I mean even the SD's are in on this, it's just WRONG and remember the saying, what you do in the dark will come out in the light Amgen!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who have evidence of this must report to the FDA or Medicare. You may do so anonymously.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully I can get out of here before Amgen is found out!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard about reps being investigated about promotion of coding?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't personally heard of it but I do know that in the past Managers have been questioned about it! I also know that Amgen has speakers and reps that are discussing specific coding with offices and the Managers are aware of it. These reps are recognized for having the most syringes and are being praised for their hard work. No one even knows what the word integrity means at this company!