IMS

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder when will someone from IMS will get smart and write a book chronicling their incredibly inefficient and factually baseless process of reporting prescribing data. If you are out there, you will make a mint and maybe be on Oprah.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its the same no matter where you go, it all the same
    only the names will change
    I am a cowboy on a steel horse I ride

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understood. It'll never change. But wouldn't you read the book? That's what I'm saying.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And CVS doesn't report anymore

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVS, Costco, etc. etc.. Gee , ever think you really made goal but that it never hit the IMS data? Funny the company actually got paid they just didn't pay you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It unfortunately happens EVERYDAY!!! How can some territories have NO retail/speciality scripts and others do, seriously???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVS is reporting again. IMS worked it out with them. All data will be put back to 1/1.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and how do you propose Amgen give credit to individual reps f they can't see the data to the prescriber? Love to hear your solution to that gripe.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is, if you have a CVS/Caremark distribution center in your territory, you benefit from everyone else's work. 'Rx's are reported down to the prescriber level' my arse.