KS VISIT'S ARI

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2011 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think? Sounded like a big smoke screen before the ax falls again.
    I got nothing positive out of it. We are a big expence with little to show for it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, so what did you get out of it, good or bad. Be specific. Please NO smoke blowing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it hard to believe that they have better looking hooker in RI...therefore, he was cashing out of some of the local banks, before they sell off ARI. Think outsourcing....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well after the ramble it sounded like more work coming our way in the form of new products.
    BUT last time we heard that we had a riff and terminationations one after another. People come and go here like the wind one day here next day gone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep reading and don't see any facts. Deal a straight hand or fold!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fold. You seem to know it all give us your take company boy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARI has been kicked for years and nothing has apparently changed. If Kevin recently visited there, for now, it's just conjecture.

I do know that two days this month, we will have some very illuminating information, the last 1/4 sales of all the drugs, including "denosumab". The analysts say that (denosumab) sales have improved but that remains to be seen (in the 1/4 report).

A very important announcement will be made at either the April 20, 2011 or April 21, 2001 meetings - - - - - if we will get our FIRST dividend in company history. That should bring in new investors and keep the old from thoughts about moving their money to a more share appreciating activity.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Didn't hear anything to insure us we are going to be a vital site in the future. After what i have seen here over the past years with staff reductions and how it was done i dont feel fuzzy anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

strange day indeed, everyone was scared of thier own shadow

20 minute lunch breaks, everyone on time and looking like they had something to do, no body in the gym that day...