Abbott Nat'l Sales Meeting Invite?

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has everyone been sent the invitation by Abbott to meeting in LV?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NQ here. I received mine last night. I'm certain it's no guarantee....just as people with Dallas invites were layed off during the last cut.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didnt get one!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from good source that the contract is going to end first week of Jan, then those selected to stay will be placed, anyone else hear this??? I also heard that it is solely on merit just like the 40 or so that were placed in nov based on AS ranking, over the last two years is what I heard, anyone???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not heard this. I got invitation to the natl sales mtg, but if the contract is ending I guess I won't have to go! Don't think I will be placed within Abbott as my numbers are horrible. Who's your good source? I hope they are right.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Due to impending Abbott layoffs the NQ contract with Abbott will be terminated 1/31/11. Sorry folks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kinda makes sense although I would think it would happen sooner however, is this legit info or speculation? What's your source?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract is done, insider, cant say who but is reliable, told me that clause in contract will end it this month, end of month is target but they will tell us now the actual date, then go through all of the riga ma roll about support, resume' help, placements, etc...so look for a announcement this week or next then what to do over next few weeks, sure nobody will work, but they will expect to sample out, tighten up and wait for next move

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait a second, aren't we getting rolled in?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, NQ all getting rolled in, after your first year of a say "trial" period, you will be evaluated, and rolled in. Yes, after a year of solid work, Uncle abbott will roll ya in, give ya company car, benefits, vacation, profit sharing, etc