Interviews

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing next week, what does the interview process consist of and how many to land the job? Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

full day of interviews with 4-5 people

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? 4-5 people on the same day?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear there is sales simulation? What do you have to sell?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long is the entire process?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to sell over priced cough medicine to patients who have uncontrollable laughing and crying. The funny thing is that is that they based their whole company on one drug for uncontrolled laughing and crying. Those of you who came from large pharma can surely understand you can't fund a company's operations with one drug that doesn't have proper insurance coverage and a disease that isn't life threatening.

I can't blame you for taking the job though you get over paid and will be flush with bonuses and worthless stock options.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we can get other indications in the next 2-3 yrs we should be golden.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the biggest thing in the interviews is to show your contacts, relationships you have in the territory you will be interviewing for.
    The more an better detailed the better, example , i know the top 5 LTC docs in
    Kansas City, dr jones, dr miller ect, an i can name the nursing homes they go to and i know the top 5 nursing homes which are X, Y, an Z.
    Show this info on paper in the interviews.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It took 10 years and $500 million dollars to get Nuedexta FDA approved for PBA. If you think getting other indications approved is a slam dunk or you are counting on that to save this company you are not very bright. Put it simply, there is no freaking way they have another indication approved in 2-3 years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why? how would they know?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious ???
    They have script data on every doc in your territory, they know who the big guns are an who the big players are in each territory, and in a interview you better give them some of those names or someone else interviewing for the same job will.
    They want someone who allready knows these docs, thats why there paying 100 grand bases.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr jones is not a big LTC doc in Kansas City!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone interviewing for any of the open territories right now?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha not everyone with a 6 figure salary has all the connections. Some have ZERO.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay me, cause I know 2 people. Jack and s*@t.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay me, I know one person. His name is Jack.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes , many territories make shit!.You have a few areas like florida where you have reps making a boat load of money , but most people are not. if you are lucky to have a lot of LTC potential then maybe, but many dont have this potential. The opportunity is not equal for everyone. Thats why there is such disparity in bounuses

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at the sales reports i see reps in these states making huge coin,
    Texas, NY, Calif., Florida, Ohio, Oklahoma, Indiana, Chicago, and thats about it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey people, I am interviewing with you people this week. I am the best of the best! A six time president's cluber and can out sell most people with one hand tied behind my back. good luck impressing me!!