Potential Entry Level Rep

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 2:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have high hopes of being offered one of the new entry level sales positions. The thought of entering pharma sales is exciting, especially with a company that at least appears to be a tight knit family with helping patient’s being their mission. Originally I was concerned about it being an 18 month contract and the relatively low wage, but after reading some of the other threads on here it seems like there may be far greater issues than those. I understand this is a platform for disgruntled employees to complain without fear of retribution from their employers, but it seems like almost all of the post are negative. I tried to put it in perspective by reading what people were saying about my current employer. Comparatively speaking, Avanir’s post are faaaaaar more disparaging.

Can someone please put all this post in perspective for me? Is the turnaround really that bad and mainly amongst the high performers? Are this post mostly just the belly aching of underachieving pessimist, or is Avanir really a terrible company to work for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GO AWAY STALKER

If you were applying for entry level....entering pharma sales....you wouldn't have a former employer in pharma.

dooshbagg. GO AWAY

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help me here!!!

I am interested in the Hartford Entry level position. I've sold new drugs here and docs in this area are very conservative, love generics and take a while to try new drugs. How is Nuedexta received by docs in CT and other New England areas?