Northeast V.A. contract lost

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2014 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

by fun i meant taking care of the needs of the veterans, i agree with every thing you say about rotech (and than some)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our vets deserve better than Rotech. Rotech sucks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very true

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this really happening?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

afraid so

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I've learned as a former hardworking employee that it means nothing to management, all they care about is numbers, not real caring about customer service. They lost my respect constantly overworking us and playing mind games to make us think we were deficient in some way and always getting written up - I forget what the new terminology is for that now, but being written up is still the same as employee counseling - that's what they call it now (haha). They never do anything to make you feel like a worthwhile employee no matter how many compliments we got from patients. It's all about demeaning us into thinking we can probably be doing better even though we work our ass off to do the best. A pat on the back goes miles more than employee "counseling" -how stupid do they think we are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you know when this will happen or whats going on,i love how this company keeps its people in the dark.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is trained to make its employees feel deficient,ive seen it in every location,upper management could/and probly never will understand that a successful company is one where every employee feels as if they are part of a team.Just about every employee ive ever spoke with is just bying time,Than when they hired Storm LLC to str8en stuff out,they rif a huge percentage of good people,than collect thier pay and get out of town before all the problems.Now the positions that were rif"d,they"re trying to get back,but cant.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maine,vermont,new hampshire,mass,conn and rhodeisland