Top Ten Reasons why Rotech will Fail

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) The majority of upper management starting at the AM level and above, have the beginning signs of dementia. Maybe giving them a little oxygen will help improve their horrible management style.

2) The expense reporting system is so old and antiquated, management budgets on at least 10% of staff not even filing their reports out of pure frustration. It's a good cost savings measure for accounting, but a morale killer.

3) The morning meetings that sales reps are required to attend are ridiculous. You can bet that the Apria and Lincare reps are already at the hospitals at 8 am EACH DAY going after the oxygen discharges. Rotech reps get there around 10:30 or 11 and managment still doesn't understand why oxygen orders are on the decrease.

4) Weekly conference calls consisting mostly of small talk and dead air represent a complete waste of time and are totally inefficent. Right in line with upper management.

5) Purchase orders for necessary equipment like CPAP's and concentrators which are then cancelled (maybe b/c they can't be paid for at the time) is a retarted way to manage a service company. Especially a medical one.

6) Rotech by default limits it's ability to grow by hiring skeleton staffs which can't keep up, that pisses off referral sources, and then Rotech can't understand why there is no growth.

7) The BO of most PST's. Maybe with a little more pay...they could afford to buy soap.

8) Zimbra....the "new" email system sucks almost as bad as the expense reporting system and is way worse than what we were using.

9) Copying everyone in the company on emails that are irrelevant to the majority of employees. Hasn't ANYONE figured out how to target email? This is a perfect example of the sheer lack of brain power in upper management.

10) see #9 .......seriously is this the best you can do?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was totally ready to rip this to threads and then realized, shitz, a lot of it is real. Some a little stretching it a a bit, especially #3, with very few Sales Reps being anywhere legitimate by 9am ( see Facebook at 9am ), but overall, some valid points from what sounds like an LSM. But I still would rather work for Rotech than those sorry ass Apria or Lincare stores.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reads a lot like OBAMA'S wild bunch.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm an lcm and I like the way things work here, even with zero growth. Less work for me. They will keep me anyway.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5- Agree. One misstep on an order and they cancel the whole order with no notification. This ties in with #6.

6. Agree. Staff shortages combined with time killing pet projects lead to mistakes, referral let downs and low morale. There is not enough incentive to grow for the ops side. New business is an inconvenience when you have no help.

7. Agree. WTF?? For every efficiency they do install they find yet another way to lose the advantage.

I am not convinced these are even reasons to fail, the competition sucks just as bad.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant #8 not #7. Zimbabwe Email is a joke. Lets see how sweet you smell after humping hospital beds into stinky homes all day princess...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stinky pst's? Yet another reason not to like male pst's.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or moving urine soaked stuff aside to go down on a knee and get wet from it to look at a Concentrator in a smoked filled room

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The PST's work their asses off and are greatly under paid no doubt. I have no problem with BO in the afternoon.

It's first thing in the morning, at the meeting, when they are not on call, that's inexcusable.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100% about MM BO. The $'s they get, in some area's though...and not talking Metro areas here.... they are totally overpaid due to shortage of drivers impacted by local factors. A couple are paid upwards of $4.00/hr more than long time employees.

Let them prove first they have staying power let alone a work ethic before giving them the Golden Goose first.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech should try and fill pst positions with women wherever possible. They are by far better able to socialize with patients, and for the same reason are also better to have around the office.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Socialize" with your patients??? You can't even keep your staff happy in the location and they include at least one woman.

Typical Blotech LCM in the 5% group...no clue what is going on in their own office. No clue on how to make a proffit let alone how to market your location and send in your SR for the sale!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We no longer are permitted to have a S.R. For some reason, none of them are able to successfully make it here. Still have my job, though.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, there always is a token employee in every Region's Area....what better selction than you in your Area under your Region.

You have proven your lack of skill for not only the LCM's job, but no skill to take up the reins on the SR either...so no increase in pay for a step up to LSM.

Which is a good point to prove, as someone else had suggested a week or so ago that you are no longer an ACTIVE employee....IF you were, you would have been moved up to LSM per policy at Rotech and it has been for a while now.

Put in an App...heard there are a couple of positions open to the E of you...and they are very open to ANYONE being a PST or any position really. GO ROTECH

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn-over Turnover, or Turn Over. Thats the problem..... How many PSTs and SRs can rotate thru our location. They never stay more than a year. There have been 6 SRs in Northern NJ locatin in 7 years. Why?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a another store in your Region that has had three SR's in a year! In just ONE YEAR! Seems as if go go Rotech runs pretty much the same in some area's.

Treat your employees like crap and they run out the door.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hear from each of the Regions and Areas and let see who has the highest turn-over of employees. I predict Renee's will win. However, there may be a close second.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is gonna win this quarter too ???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She must not be to bad or she would be out the door herself! So why is she kept on and not out the door herself?

Any ideas anyone?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It works the same for other positions as well, like lcm's. As long as they get those reports done. There's always someone else to blame for referral sources staying away.