Too many chiefs (managers)

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the new manager levels being created within Rotech, why didn't they give each location an extra employee to actually take care of the patients? If they can give a LCM a few more stores to manage, thereby decreasing the number of LCMs needed in an area, they should be able to afford more PSTs. Do they not realize the locations are struggling to keep up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your question
    Yes they know your struggling . They have no other options .
    There broke and trying to keep the doors open as long as they can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they need to have more sales teleconferences each and every morning and not let the SR's out until all the doctors are busy with their patients.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just one of many Rotech shortcomings

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor little SR's , they have the toughest jobs of all , get paid the least and are least appreciated. Poor little fellers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, how many doctors can the SR's see in the morning before the doctors see their patients? Is the day over for the SR's after the doctor starts seeing patients? I need those hours.
    Realistically, how many SR's actually get to see the doctor face to face on each visit?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's an idea:
    Why don't the LCM/SCS log in like everyone else. Not just showing up when they want. Check some emails. Disappear for 2 hours. Then wander around trying to look busy. Then leaving when they feel like it. Working 8 hours a day, maybe 30 days a year. And if that wasn't bad enough, taking 75 vacation days, because no one is watching if they are there or not. Some people are going to respond saying they are LCM/SCS and work more hours then anyone else. And maybe some of you do. But, I have seen exactly what I stated.
    And its a joke. You work your ass off while he/she does practically nothing. Want to save money, start by letting some of them go.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If is not bad enough, now there is another vice president of something else. How many vice presidents does there need to be. New employees cannot be hired, but Rotech can create new positions for upper management? I want that job to be vice president of something, maybe goofing off. All they have to do is come up with some idea & mostly not brilliant idea, then throw it out there so it screws up what the employes have to do. For a company cutting corners & it mainly affecting the hourly workers & lower management you would think they would start up near the top. Corporate is not suffering. What corners are they cutting? Oh that could be a new position, vice president of how to avoid cuts hurting them. Until corporate starts looking at what they can do to cut corners, Rotech is doomed. Corporate will be the only one left to run the show, because everyone else are so frustrated with their "ideas" that they have left. I wonder how many employees have voluntary left on their on since January? Hey, a new vice president job is probably needed to study that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaving as soon as possible. Tired of doing the jobs the CSC, SC, billing center and Alliance One were hired to do. Tired of doing more with less. Tired of having to come up with ways to save money in my location only to see that they are creating more middle management jobs. Nothing that will actually help the location get the concentrator checks done, the warehouse and equipment organized and cleaned, the joint commission prep completed, etc. If you want to help a location, give them help.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

time to order some more coffee

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try staying off of here and organizing your thoughts. You would be surprised what one can accomplish when not worrying about things you cannot control.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be an AM or RM...stupid reply

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you must be filing for unemployment as I type.
    Good luck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we will all be filing for unemployment soon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try again. I'm still with the company and won't be let go based upon my location's situation, unless the location closes entirely. That's neither here nor there though.

Your reply was outrageously stupid. What regular employee isn't tired of the CSC and LLT BS? The constant policy changes and backtracking? As I said, you must be an AM or RM? Maybe your stupid *** will be the one filing unemployment in the coming weeks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this beat company needs a union

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't we all just get along? There's not a lot of choices out there... Trust me I've tried. Resolved to the fact I'm glad I have a job today and with any luck have the same one in the future.. I know it's not easy that's why it's called work. Yes a lot more could be done and should be but it's obvious it's above all of our pay grades. Not one of us/you can change what's going to happen it's already in motion be it growth or closures... Severance packages and unemployment are like the pumps on the titanic, they buy you time... Don't stay for that reason .. If you're unhappy, leave... If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands... Seriously we will all know our fate soon enough but good or bad, you and only you are in charge of your happiness. Ps.. Like my post or not, I'm not a manager of any kind.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

omg you are a lost puppy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was nothing wrong with your reply, and I believe you're not a manager. I took exception to the condescension displayed by the other poster though. Then to make fun of the people who were laid off.

You're right, we should all be getting along. We're all in the same boat, not knowing what's ahead. I came here trying to learn what's going on, not to fight.

Most people are unhappy nowadays having to deal with idiotic ideas and inept alphabet divisions, most notably the CSC. It isn't always as simple as up and leaving though, as you've seen yourself. Even if there are similar or better jobs to be found, how easy can we schedule PTO for interviews with a drastically reduced workforce to cover our absence? It is early in the year, and we haven't accumulated that much time yet anyway. Remember, higher seniority people were some of the first ones let go.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have a good point,and im sure it was purposely done while people had low PTO