Company knock out

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever filled out an application after reading theses threads and posts? My god,what kind of place is this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything you read about Rotech is true - it's the worst job I ever had and I'm so glad it's behind me and yes, the veterans deserve better than this company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell, all the employees who do their best to please and only get stepped on deserve better than Rotech.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who applied at Rotech has to be desperate. I'd rather be homeless than work for them again.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. There's a silver lining.
    As sure as the sun rises, all employees are eventually Ex-employees......and often working elsewhere competing with Rotech.
    For Rotech, it's like being at the tail end of a massive highway pile up (in a fog).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I filled out an application, as I take everything on here with a grain of salt. I had several phone interviews, but never a face to face because the lazy manager called 5 minutes before the scheduled time to let me know he wouldn't be coming. Given the fact he was at home over two hours from the interview location, I'm assuming he knew the night before that he wouldn't be getting off his ass to show up and could have called then instead of letting me waste my gas and time. He wanted to reschedule and wanted me to drive to his location, which is about 6 hours from the posted job location. Needless to say, I'm not interested in working for a lazy, unreliable manager and said no. Looks like I dodged a bullet on this one!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You take everything on here with a grain of salt even though you just got a good dose of how this company runs?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all the people who complain about the company...Rotech's not going to change. Only you can decide to make a change.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep seeing their dumpy vehicles at the Goodyear shop on the side of the road as I drive by in vehicle with 2,000,000 less miles. POS company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol