Training Dir FIRED Already????

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what happened to Will Maranto & where is he now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was fired in May '07, where have you been? Last heard, he's back to being a DM back in new orleans.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, how the mighty have fallen. May the same fortune be bestowed upon our gal Carol Merrell. Perhaps she can find her way back to Door # 3.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can cArol put together a resume on her own?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An honest resume?? Not a chance. A resume full of total bullshit? Apparently she is quite good at that. Got her this far, didn't it? Still can't wait to see her flounder on her own once NJ leaves. Word is he's sticking around long enough to cash in on the free W/C trip (like he couldn't afford to do that trip on his own). He has wiped his ass with Novogyne for the last 2 years or more, but has no problem taking the free trip. NJ & CM are 2 of a kind, that's for sure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

naaaaaahhhhhhh NJ is to busy crushing with MP to be bothered with CM!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aaaaaahhhh but that is only a one-way crush with MP. With CM at least it is reciprocated. Sick visual, yes, but so was the sight of him in his SPEEDO in Tampa. Uggghhhhh

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crushing is slang for sex......... dinosaur........

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok smart ass -- do you really think MP can not handle herself? Do you really think she needs or wants Neil? Get real. Carol for sure. Carol --- be scared, very scared.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she has that job because of "crushing" with NJ. We are all thinking it, I'm just writing it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bettcha!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey what company is Will at now?
    So what happened to the Brennan Sales people?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding me, right? There's a whole thread about the Brennan group. And who cares where Maranto is -- good riddance to bad garbage.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think that in order to torture him they had Sam- me write it all down and then read it to him real slow? Argh!

"According to reports Mr. R* was last seen running into oncoming traffic on Southwest Blvd in Miami..."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one!! Sammie probably did her parrot act with him too; repeated everything he said right back to him, over and over and over until he screamed!! Then he ran into oncoming traffic.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just came across this searching for my old colleague Randy from Glaxo. When I saw what was written I called him directly to confirm. He told me that he was in an untenable situation. After three months of entering the company, he gave his "two bosses" an ultimatum that he could not stay with Noven unless two of his subordinates were "let go." This he said was probably a mistake as one of his bosses was "best friends" with one of the people he said had to go! Needless to say, this company was nothing like he expected and hated the idea of settling with his family down in Miami. When all his correspondence with HR and his management fell on deaf ears, they stopped looking for houses in the 4th month and then he was asked to leave. He told me it was a win-win and left after 5 months....take from this what you will...as far as this person Carol....I don't know her at all and pretty sure Randy didnt sleep with her...he is happily married!!!