You'll never, ever replace your salary

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by JustAbout, Jan 16, 2007 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats on your new job, I think you're lying like a rug, but that's beside the point. What I do find funny is you left Pfizer, got a much better job, and you post on this site. Not only do you post, but you find a thread started in 2007 resurrected in 2012, and added to by you in 2013. Don't you have something better to do? Get a life.

And by the way, my Subaru legacy 2.5i blows the doors off your audi 5000

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be creative.
    I'm selling samples. There are a lot of small pharmacies who are glad to get the product.
    It's almost impossible to track em down. Who cares about Spiriva & Toviaz?
    Oh No, it's not ethical. ......neither is taking 20 million & giving the field force 1.5% average.
    FU executives.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get this right: you started here when you were 40, were here 10 years, you had significant experience BEFORE you came here, and a device company hired you at a 25% premium in base salary?

That is complete and utter BS. The world is LOADED with 15 to 25 year pharma vets, many of whom have hall of fame-type plaques on their company walls. Why would a device company throw a base of what, 150-170K at a 50 year old former detail rep? Everyone else drops the salary but increases commission potential.

Please show us the online posting for the job, or it didnt happen, and we chalk you up to these other internet lying trolls.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey cool story. So if this is true, why didn't you take the initiative to move on 5-10 years ago?

Weak.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found a position in Cincinnati with a very nice biotech company that base was started at $135,400. Bonus structure if you hit your target for the year is 42,000. CC , 401k, enhanced savings, stock options, great benefits, $1,800 a month for t&e, ect......my new partner has been making over $200k the past three years. The best part is our manager lives in Atlanta and manages everything from home, gotta love those nipples!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those Pharmacia people who are still with PFE are some of the laziest bunch I've ever seen. Worthless!!!