Why are CNS DMs quitting ?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up? 2 DM quit in 2 weeks ! Daytrana relaunch delayed? What's going on?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which DMs quit??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PD and JS only 2/7 DMs left in CNS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely not a good sign...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is actually a great thing

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you expand on this statement?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perhaps they are all leaving because Noven is a joke. I mean really, how many ways can you re package Paxil?!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did they go?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they took serious jobs that were promotion types of jobs in other pharma or biotech or device companies, I'd be worried. If it's lateral moves or some other industry, wouldn't give it a second thought.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

talking about CNS here

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this is the case

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, CNS, as in Paxil is Paroxatine which they but a new outfit on and called Pexiva. Then they put a dress on it and are launching it as Brisdelle. These are all CNS products right?

I worked for RN out west and he jumped ship to be an institutional manager for a much better pharma company. Noven will never be a respected CNS organization until they get real products, novel compounds.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brisdelle is WH

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Brisdelle is a low dose CNS drug that is going to be marketed for vasomotor symptoms caused by menopause

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they went to work for Pfizer? Pfizer got approval to launch a hot flash drug. Why did Noven hire contract reps to launch Brisdelle? And why aren't CNS reps at least co-promoting a vasomotor drug? Seems like they rather pay a contract person less money than pay people who have stuck this out?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ask our ass hole V.P. of Sales. He needs to go back to marketing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of wondering what the future of the CNS side of the company is going to be like moving forward...?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom Gordon Noven & Susan Beach Publicis

Interviewed with a Tom Gordon (District Manager) of Noven Pharmaceuticals (Formerly of J&J) and a Susan Beach of (Publicis). What a couple of fK ups.

Susan Beach appeared intoxicated and Gordon never even looked at the very quantitative that I was asked to bring to the interview.

When I tried to close him for the job, the two of these dingle berries got all bent out of shape.

To self serving A-Holes

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Tom Gordon Noven & Susan Beach Publicis

Already saw your "press release" under the Women's Health thread. No need to bring up your rant on this CNS thread!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Tom Gordon Noven & Susan Beach Publicis

Maybe they have people like you on their team..................I would run as fast as I could!!!!