Cinryze openings

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get an interview for Central and Midwest positions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i talked on phone with the central area manager. nervous hurried lady. didnt like the sound of it. staying with my company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rare Disease Drug was launched in 2008. If such good jobs why openings?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a call from a recruiter for Midwest territory. How is Cinryze perceived by allergists/immunologists? Good company? I have stable pharma job but am tired of primary care sales. Any honest insight would be appreciated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or..you could be purely looking for competitor messaging etc... could ask a qualified someone on linked in for more reliable info...unless your own linked in profile reveals you as a "consultant"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell are you the shire police? Every time someone posts you cry About trolling and competitive information.. Calm down nobody is looking to steal secrets here on cafepharma .. Didn't realize shire holds so many deep secrets that are of so much importance ... Relax buddy nobody cares about your messaging for a drug that has a quota of 5 patients per year per rep

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is going to be a reorg in Sept. Can't say much but with the current HAE and Viropharma reps, there's going to be one rep per territory covering both products. Shire will base it on current reps geography, tenure, performance ratings, and look at white spacing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she is lost without a clue

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is perceived as being expensive - $400,000 per year for the drug and patient still having break thru attacks. How many of those rare disease patients are left untreated? There are only estimated to be 5,000 in the US. Much cheaper options available. Lots of clinical trials going on (which you wouldn't be paid for). RUN in the opposite direction. Also see the other post about reorganization in Sept. Can't have 2 sales forces promoting HAE products.