First Item of Business for KK

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of the KAM (Key Account Manager Positions) positions in Pacific Northwest, California, Minnesota, and Boston...these ex-managers are collecting a paycheck but have no metrics to show they are providing any part of the bottom line to the company. They all suck so bad and it's time after 2 years for KK to ax them all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kathy, please get rid of these 4 worthless positions. These KAM roles are worthless. At least KK will be worth something if she can get rid of these people!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you could also get rid of the Adult Specialty Roles as well that would be great. They call on providers who only prescribe Short Acting medications and will not change that mentality. Their territories are also super low volume so they don't even bring in enough Vyvanse scripts to pay for their own salaries. Just cut all of the KAM positions and these and we would be find. Thanks KK!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that JC in Protland will be the first KAM position to be let go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell is JC?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where the hell is Protland?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew that was coming before I even scrolled down. Gotta love CafePharma posters!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of 3/4 Zone Directors. They do nothing that brings in $ for this company. I saw half of them sleeping at one of the Town Hall meetings. KK will drive half of them out anyway!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of Paul. He has destroyed shire since joining.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul c the Zd who forces his male reps to give him massages.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He tried to talk me into one of his Paulsagges at the national meeting. He is probably already telling KK about how he never liked Bonnell or Clarissa. He never liked Casto either.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Destroyed Shire for you I bet, since he helped relieve you of your services.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul C is the ZD who should be kept

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK should keep the smartest one. LH is brilliant and an asset to this sales force. Keep Leon!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your opinion Paul. You always thought highly of yourself.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahahahaha this is a joke, right. He is the dumbest person I have ever met. Hands down. The only reason he is even a ZD is because of CES. He should go wherever she did.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should quit complaining about ZD's and KAMs because the crap that's about to role downhill from KK is a lot bigger issues.