Why all the Mormons

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noticed quite a few Managers/Reps that are Mormons. Interesting!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

supposed to be very hard working people...word on the street. Don't let AbbVie buy you. Oh, how sad you will be. Cheap company. Lazy top management. Just say No. No to their drugs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean morons?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it the same thing???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cult!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you tell if they are Mormon?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They try to grab your balls at meetings. Tell tale sign of a Mormon

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard working my ass.
    Just because you take orders and can't think for yourself, it does not mean you are hard working.

Most of the morons, I mean mormons I worked with were very polite, but most are average at selling and lacked interpersonal skills.

I wouldn't hire one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mormon chicks put out, big time!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Nice.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hardworking is not the right word to use. They all mostly come from old money that can afford them into elite prep schools, private tutors, elite universities and that sets them for life. It must be nice to focus 100% on your career as they typically get wed at a young age and the wife caters to the man's every need and the house and kids upkeep. The man gets to focus 100% on making money to supplement the trust fund

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are hilarious with all your Mormon talk! I didn't know so many people at Shire knew so much about our religion and what a worthless cult we are. I can't wait to meet all the Mormon managers and reps. We will have a secret meetings and conspire to take over the company.
    Aren't we in the 21st century? I thought we were pass racism and bigotry. Look me up at the next meeting so I can educate your stupid A$s!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late. We are aleady taken over and its about to happen again with AbbVie.