Oh no! Llialda is done!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix bought Cosmo who we are licensed to sell Llialda from. They are going to pull the plug.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On Apriso maybe its a crappy drug. Pun intended

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard from a Llama that Lliada is not done.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's stay positive. They still have Pentasa. Who doesn't want to promote a qid med?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet taking 16 pills/day is even more popular in 2014 than when I sold it 14 years ago!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right and salix is making the same moves in 2014 that shire did 14 years ago

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix Strong haha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the **** did we let this happen? Did we just get out maneuvered by Salix? A GI company a 1/3 the size of us!?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye bye Shire.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are 5x bigger

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix will get our drug now. Especially since we are about to get bought. Shire sucks balls

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told today by someone in home office that Shire is taking the offer. Too good to refuse. Salix is will now buy our GI drug since the purchased Cosmo. Shire is sinking very fast

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too good to refuse? The deal is rubbish. They will reject it Friday morning.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newbie to Salix. Was acquired from Santarus. Salix is a mean mo fo. If they can put it to you they will. They would love to get their hands on Lialda MMX. Will fit well with Uceris MMX and Rifaximin MMX soon to come. Just my opinion.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How funny is that, shire will pay Salix royalties to sell Lialda. Things that make you go hummmmm?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LJs girls make me want to go hummmmmm