Embarrassed to work here

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which school? Harvard? Or Yale? The only collection of a tight group of friends from the same school and same time period with that much collected success in title and salary at late 30's is not the norm of society. Sounds like you're stuck in a bubble of Ivy League legacies and people who inherited a lot in terms of money and connections. Step outside the trust fund circle and take a crack at real life and witness those who work extremely hard and make a lot less. Those are the self-made men

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M/F'er, you should be embarrassed to post here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does self made mean working for a pharma company or starting your own business?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know that you are an underachieving, overpaid scumbag.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times did you do or say something leadership told you to say and you felt it was wrong?

How many time did you feel doing what you are told is unethical?

How many times did you not call HR or the BPO because you knew the repercussions against you if you called?

How many inappropriate comments were made at meetings by leadership when they were drinking?

Code of conduct, compliance - it is all just words on paper because no action to correct issues are taken. When an employee is scared or gets fired/demoted for telling the truth, there is an issue that starts at the top. That's why I'm embarrassed and ashamed of this company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally a qoute from Moe Howard of The Threes Stooges (ignoramuses usage)! Maybe next time use imbeciles, morons, idiots, chowder heads, cement heads, apple heads, 2 oz brains, as your references to the posters that u don't agree with? U HALF WIT!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need new friends. The avg family of 4 gets by on 51k per year in this country

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The average family ain't college educated jerk off!!!! What your point? The average homeless person "gets by" on zero per year. Idiot!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This describes all Reps?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch, that will leave a mark.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Find new friends.
    Grow up.

Find a wife.
    Raise good kids that are smart, and not money hungry like you.

You are caught up in the Babaylon System, my friend. Run as fast as you can away from it all. From the big house, the extra cars, the nice clothes, etc.

You problem is you are a boy. Man up. Turn off the TV and start living. Surround yourself with more blue collar people and white collar people that are intelligent but not materialistic.

Hope the helps. Sorry if I was tough on you, but I think you can handle it. Trust me, I learned the hard way. These people that you think have it all are the most shallow and awful people on this planet. The minute to need something, they will have nothing to offer you. They have little or no backbone.

Money can only get you so far in life, and in the next life, it is useless.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice from one scumbag rep to another.

No matter that a rep is a parasite who will do anything for a buck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Words coming from someone who is broke

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting discussion. I must agree that it sounds like you're stuck in a materialistic cycle. It's part of human nature to compare and contrasts ourselves with others and what they have achieved,feel inadequate and then want the same, it's how society functions. I would also recommend that you review your priorities and try and start to live a more holistic and fulfilling life. At the end of the day what is more important for you, earn plenty of cash or have peace of mind and enjoy life?