Good riddance

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2014 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally you survivors will get axed! No
    More taking advantage of us at NVS. MS cut 80 percent. Xolsir and PC completely gone and IHC sold off! We are not in business of employing people. We are in the business of making a profit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But what will happen to Lisa D. And June L.?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douche bag you have management that are being forced to be in a leadership rotation, because they do nto want anyone to get comfortable

Good riddance?? How about hello to a new opportunity and I made it through ALL the cuts

Sour ass...how is that yellow page advertising job you have??? aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahaha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you made it through the last 40,000 cuts in reps the industry just made huh? Lucky you.

Now that pharma is realizing that for most markets, the number of reps don't corellate with sales and because access rates are filling off a clip due to, among other things, the Sunshine law, do you think that you will survive the next 40,000?

There is a growing group on LinedIned in for yellow page advertising sales jobs though.

Hahahahahaahaha - freakin moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douchr bag

Go cry a river. Yes the industry is cutting way back. Yrs the days of mirror sales forces and over staffed sales forces starting from way back in the early 90s is over. Yes every year company's cut layer after layer of personnel. Yes me too drugs don't exist anymore. Yes access is getting worse yes restrictions are making it worse

Ok all of that is correct. Guess what?

I am still GAINFULLY EMPLOYED and was drinking Mai Thais in Hawaii for Presidents Club and will remain gainfully employed here or somewhere else

So go get your shine box and make these shoes look brand new!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of that 80% , 50% have attorneys , documentation up the wazu & NVS will be in the business of litigating for decades to come

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there were many more lawsuits they would be listed on the Novartis Financial Statement stuupid Fuk.