Company car or suv

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2014 at 3:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for honest answers, i was curious what are the choices for cruising around.
    I live in the snow belt and couldn't ask mgr at interview bc shallow i know, totally free but want to sell my car if not needed as hoping comp car is large fir my toddlers.

Thnks
    Ps i saw the bennies on website
    Any other perks. Ttyl

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, are you stupid?? Sell your own car? Do you not know what is happening in this industry? Even if you get the position at Novartis, you'll be out of a job in six months... Why would you ever sell your car? So naive. Secondly, we do pay for our car. It $1100 a year. You have any right to ask what you're getting if you're expected to pay for it. What a moron.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is a lonely moron posting stupid shit at 3am on a Saturday. Total loser

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total tool.. Dude you are asking about a car... You need to be interviewing with a company that hires reps green behind the ears. You shouldn't sell your car at all. I have had a personal and company and its not free.. You are getting honest answers. Why the hell would you be up 3 am with those questions, totally scary but your a girl so it makes sense with you and toddlers .
    Talk to your husband or boyfriend please. Cafe pharma is brutal. Sorry.