Offers, start dates

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have their offer yet and start date? I heard all offers are out, but the people I know who were final candidates are still waiting in the wings. Who has gotten their offer???? This was a huge expansion and with FDA approval things are looking great.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers were made to the majority of the expansion sales force almost 2 weeks ago. There were a few territories that they were looking for more candidates. If you interviewed three weeks ago and have not received an offer you have probably been passed over. Sorry!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting, being that i just interviewed yesterday and so do 2 of my co workers in other parts of the country.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is typical abbott- lundbeck form. a bunch of amateur idiots. they interviewed a bunch of kids and nobody would take the bait. no I am not a disgruntled abbott rep, i just so happen to know of many who interviewed as recent as this week, the drugs are shit and retreads, the managers are as bad as it gets.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received my very generous offer (107,000), will be at the mttg in CA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i call major bs on this

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, call it whatever you want but its what I got!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my friend, you will receive a lot more than that. All in good time, all in good time. Welcome aboard.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am located in NY and that is what I got.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got $101,000 plus a $5,000 sign on bonus.. I had 7 years of neurology experience and was from Abbott.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patience young whipper snapper. You will soon be the benefactor of much more with your once in a lifetime opportunity here. Welcome aboard.......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm from AL and they gave me a banjo!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are going to make huge bank with this new product! So glad to be here!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize a PILL is coming?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you realize this post is 8 years old and has nothing to do with the current business?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you realize Lundbeck will screw this up too. This drug is phase 2 there's a good chance it won't even get approved. Then what a billion dollars wasted. But thats Lundbeck they make stupid decisions and hire the reject mangers fired or pushed out of other companies and they land at Lundbeck. Just look at how many people have left the company and all the lawsuits they have because of the illegal behavior of managers. Let's not forgot the CI agreement.