Job opening

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning
    I had applied to a sale position for Sale rep in Frederick, MD back in Aug 21 of 2013. Every time I check my profile it shows "resume under review " but no one had ever contacted me. Does anyone have any idea how contact the HR office to see what need to be done to get things rolling?

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they didn't contact you by now you're not getting hired most likely... Sorry just being honest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Doofus, "under review" is a permanent holding position. You are not going to get called by anyone on purpose. Don't bother with HR. If you want to get hired - your resume must be better and you need to get a recruiter to sell you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I applied for the Frederick position two days ago and got a call today to talk about my resume. They seemed interested. They said they will be in touch in 24-48 hrs to schedule an interview. May I ask what your background is? Mine is clinical research with a focus on immunology and clinical monitoring. Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I notice there are a lot of losers on this site. The new age of healthcare is upon us with the affordable care act strengthening pharma companies. New age = new energy.
    I know I can bring success to the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

knowledgeable and handsome. be afraid, very afraid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should also try applying for the CEO position. It is a recent opened position in Parsippany. You may get a small relo package. Other future openings will be VP of Marketing and VP of Sales, and also VP of Operations. Jeffery, the $50 Million plant investment is not going well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could sell you a turd and convince you to eat it in front of your momma.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do know personally one of the board of directors for Merck. He's supposed to run for Governor of Maine soon. Maybe I can rely on him if all else fails. I guess networking and having connections is key.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CEO position is opened.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could L. Mueller still be there? He is great!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you had other job opportunities since Aug 21st? What are you currently doing now?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Job market is getting better.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Parsippany Poodle at it again

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any movement on this job opening in frederick? interviews, etc?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

butter HR up by saying how nice she looks, you didn't know white is the new blonde or Brillo is the new curl and don't forget to smile back when she offers her Condescending Smiley Face

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just watch out for her Rage

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which weirdo in HR are you talking about?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you have to ask, you are either her & looking for verification or another overpaid clueless idiot in HO
    her personality disorder has nothing to do with weirdness.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*raising my hand* oh oh oh I know!!