Janssen Diabetes 6767

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...another shot with Janssen, if nothing else it will buy you a year of employment based on recent IM Retail history.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, well first in class(in USA) diabetes drug, and Xarelto is dominating it's class and is going to be huge. These are some pretty fair drugs to have in your bag. Applied yesterday, but I can't ever seem to get anywhere with J&J so not holding my breath.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First in class drug that (good) lowers blood glucose, hypertension, and obesity but (bad) may be associated with urinary tract infections and other potentially adverse stuff. Xarelto also has stiff competition.

It's not about the bag, it's about the territory. Janssen has had a habit of putting too many cooks in the kitchen, then complaining about "productivity."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

84 rep listings and counting... maybe. Seems the territories are going up in groups so maybe there will be more.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is fairly new, but I wonder why some bigger metro areas are being left out? Anyone know?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea of what the base salary range is for this position.
    I have both diabetes and cardiovascular experience.
    thank you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure they're finished posting all the territories. Hoping there are more as the 2 closest to me aren't listed either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here, and I will take whatever the salary is! I want to work.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have to be more postings. Not a single Pennsylvania listing, and only one in NY. Can that be right?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told there will be very few hired for this 6767.
    J&J has a division that is already pushing the product, they are thinking this is a blockbuster and are really doing their homework on how they want to put it out to the market.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If history is any guide, they'll put too many people into territories. Those hired will be dreaded by those already in the territories because the existing reps will already be desperate to maintain their calls/day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sincerely hope you are FOS, because that is the dumbest thing ever. Of course J&J already has reps assigned to this, but how stupid would they have to be to waste money on Quintiles posting all these positions and not hire people?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing that now that the DM positions are posted for this contract it probably is just about finished in terms of posted territories. 10 DM spots and roughly 95 rep spots makes for a pretty balanced sales force. As for why there are specific areas (and entire states) missing... who knows, but it's disappointing for those without a territory after waiting so long to see a new contract become available.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will they rehire some let go from 6517?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted yet for a rep spot? I submitted last week and still haven't heard anything. Thanks

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do Janssen contracts (J&J) typically have min GPA requirements? I remember applying for a J&J position many years ago (direct, not contract) and remember the screening prior to the interview being very rigorous, I just don't remember why it seemed that way. Maybe it was just the bulk of questions asked at such an early stage in the application process? Anyone have any recent experience with the process for interviewing for Janssen contracts through Q?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received an email today from the Quintiles recruiter. Salary range is $70-80, bonus 25% and mileage at 55.5. Start date of May 28th for 5 weeks of home study and training selling Invokana and Xarelto. Not sure how long contract is for.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw that 2 years of diabetes experience is required, but I wonder if you have both diabetes and cardiovascular they would consider even if not the full 2 years they are looking for

19. o2b1

o2b1 Guest

Will the DM be J&J or Quintiles? ... (One contract I was on had both.)

Thanks,
    02b1

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's like the other J&J/Quintiles positions, there will be a manager for each company.