Zecuity

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2014 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this dud being launched ?
    Got to tracks the numbers!
    Nice job Vic!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are excited about this drug - watch out other triptans generic or not!
    This is the first ever patch which will be great for patients who cannot swallow, take shots, etc.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just spit my generic sumatriptan out reading this...good luck in managed care!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will replace lost Copaxone sales

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going to be huge! People with migraine want the slowest delivery possible for their medication right? Those batteries will get it right in there.
    Any catchy marketing slogans for that battery indicator? "When the light is glowin...the meds are flowin"?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates as to when this is launching, the product was approve in January 2013 and here we are almost two years later and still no launch?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next week. Vegas baby.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peak sales will be 5-10 million maximum

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think? I thought this product had huge expectations...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High unmet need for those without stomachs or noses

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My first three doctors laughed at my sale call...
    One asked if I was serious...

I am sure you will do better

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on! I am sure Teva didn't just buy Nupathe blindly, they must've done some market diligence?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and what is the verdict? do we have more than 1Rx a week?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a dreamer to think Teva knows due diligence.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like an investor. Trying to get a feel for how the sales force/doctors feel about the product. I do have access to IMS, so not exactly fishing for numbers, peace out!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull shit. They all claim to be investors. Claim to be anything to get a conversation. Has anyone ever met a rat troll that admits to it, while researching? no? why? because they're all ashamed of what they do.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have issues. You would benefit greatly from mood normalizing therapies. Are people following you too?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like we struck a nerve. Keep on yapping with strangers. They make decent money off what they can glean off of here for free.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone have any comments from they're regional conference call about the future roll out of product timelines, reorg ect? managers will lets reps decide who will eventually sell zecuity are you kidding me? no one wants to sell that dog. it will be a managed care nightmare fighting against 7 generic triptans, battery burns, and a nice bulky arm strap with a blinking light. who wouldn't want to sell that crap.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. I don't care.