SL, DM

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a joke!!!!!!!! Atlanta is now a laughing farm of mediocre talent thanks to you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't all of Purdue now that way??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP little puppet

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt JP works with her and then all the shit comes out,

Biggest two-faced person in the company

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SL is an insult to Purdue. I've had quite a bit of interactions with her. She trash talks, LF, CC, and the rest of the people in her own district. Who resigns, then is allowed to stay as a manager. Glad I am in a different state...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we stop with the "she resigned". She never resigned. If she's telling that story, it's just another SL lie.

How many of us are posting about her? I'm curious. I'll start, just count off.

One.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really need to reach out to some of these other districts. It seems this is going on in multiple districts and management is ignoring it. My spouse is an attorney - there are more than enough of you to do something. If she is nasty and bullies her people until they resign, that is retaliation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's horrible

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Four

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get trapped into clicking on a link. I think they can ID you if you do.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is not not go to HR... They are not here to protect the employee, they are here to protect Purdue. Bottom line!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the managers meeting, she spoke of her girl club and also mentioned how she is untouchable. Girl, get a clue and get out. People do not like you. Your blonde, fat legs are not cool. And and stop talking about your over weight reps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what she does, blabs blabs blabs. She should try and quit again.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was talking about her reps at the last meeting. She is claiming her making a new rep successful as her own. The new rep already was talented. She is awful.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New poster here so I guess I'm number 5. She never tried to quit. People need to quit posting that. They'd jump on the opportunity to take her resignation. SL thinks she's a blonde goddess but instead she's a bottled blonde bitch.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BAM, she is what I call BAD all around BAD person

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non District Member Here! Power is in numbers. All of you need to complain to HR on the same day and to compliance on the same day. It will take Unity and your complaint needs to be substantiated. This girl is a Bully....I think they coach this in Management 101. KP in NC coaches her on an ongoing basis on this. She is a passive/aggressive bully to everyone of her members. She manages totally by fear and nothing else. Her entire team snickers at everything she does and then just kisses her BUTT to keep their jobs. Maybe you guys should adopt their strategy.... seems to be working. If you can't stomach it best to find another job...FAST! you should be doing that regardless of SL it isn't worth it. Purdue has disappeared. Don't hang around to be pulled into litigation with this company.