In Remembrance

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just an FYI to our employees:
    Wednesday, 10/29 marks the 6th anniversary of the death of our founder, Papa Jermaine Jazz.
    At our hdq. we will share a moment of silence at noon PST.
    Papa Jazz is responsible for the great success of Jazz Pharmaceuticals over the recent years.
    I hope all of you take a moment to think about him as you go through your busy day!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has been a few deaths at this place. Freakn all out f❤️K fest at meetings. And shIt goes down and lives lost.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Papa Jazz was our founder- we need to honor him- even if done silently, and in our hearts.
    Coming from humble beginnings, working at I-Hop, and having the foresight to start a pharmaceutical company, is very special!
    I plan on saying just a quick "thank- you" in my car.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about people dying on golf course late at night during national sales meeting?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess playing golf late at night is a very "dumb" thing to do. How can you ever find your ball??
    Papa Jazz died of congestive heart failure. During his 80 plus years he accomplished a lot!
    I think that having the foresight to start a pharmaceutical company, with little formal education, is a great accomplishment. Because of his efforts, I have a career in this industry!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know nothing of the company. I seen your post and decided to look up this person you mention. Nothing, nothing about Jazz history, nothing about how the company started, etc. For a man that started working at IHOP and went a lot further, the rememberance should have a base...

Maybe you could do that for your father ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a very fine book written about 5 years ago by L. Jefferson, entitled "From Pancakes to Pharma". The book details the life and times of Jermaine Jazz, and his entre and rise into the pharma business.
    Many local libraries have this book on the shelf. You may enjoy reading his biography! "Papa" Jazz was quite the man! His legacy will live on in our industry!
    I am so proud to be his son!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick your thumb out and then sit on it. Dumb Dingus dufus.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While we as a family are so very proud of our "Papa" and founder, we are not proud of the garbage we still have floating around our company. While most have been discarded, there is obviously some trash still employed here. Our plan is to remove them all in the near future.
    We have already terminated some in recent months!

-

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walla walla super freak..... Now pull your thumb outta your fanny Gingus.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gee, i thought your ass was fired a couple of months ago!!!

you gotta be one of those misfits latoya was talkin' about!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, im sure poster #10 was one of the people who was fired by the company probably in September. he doesnt work for us any more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Da Gingus dry humping jack rabbit in da house. My coach laughs at yur dumb ass. Hahahahahahaha

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so dry hump your dumb ass and try to find another job! you not only need a coach,

you need an employment counselor! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! you should be in the dictionary-

under the definition of stupidity. you are dumber than dirt!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya Gingus dufus. Coach says he would like u to show up at practice so me and da boyz could put a form tackle on your punk azz. Ya hairy pencil neck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep, dumber than dirt. ha ha ha ha ha!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My coach sayz I'd break ya in 2. Now shave da hair off ya neck ya hairy pencil neck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tick tock, tick tock! youre on the unemployment clock!! if you were fired in september, youve

probably got until april 1st to collect!!!! tick tock, tick tock! ha ha ha ha ha!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm bout to collect a state championship trophy in about 2 weeks pencil neck. I need to work on planting form tackles on ya. Coach sayz come on over.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said before, we got spirit, yes we do! We got spirit, how 'bout you?
    AHHH! I guess there's nothing better than re-living your high school days!! No wonder we had to terminate you from Jazz! Totally incompetent!!
    It's amazing you keep hangin' on to your past!! Tick- tock, time goes by. Now, if you are REALLY lucky, you MAY get an unemployment extension! Ha ha ha ha ha!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member