Paid Vacation.....nothing better than this!

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just thought I'd check in on your losers. I'm truly enjoying this paid vacation after my severance last month. Been at the beach twice this week, and I'm relaxing on my sun deck right now.......all while still getting paid.

Enjoy running after your retention bonus you losers, and i'm so happy I'm out of this crap of a company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

been here a long time, and this might be the BIGGEST LOSER POST EVER LMAO!!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT WE ARE THE LOSERS???? HAHA PAID VACATION???? FOR A MONTH OR TWO, WHILE WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK AND MAKE MONEY AND BONUSES, AND FREE CAR ETC ETC…….WAIT UNTIL YOUR TINY SEVERANCE IS OVER LMAO!!!!!! I DONT WANT ANYONE IVE WORKED WITH TO LOSE THEIR JOB AS IVE HAD MANY FRIENDS HEER OVER THE YEARS, BUT YOU TRULY DESEVRE WHAT YOU GOT. WHAT AN ARROGANT STUPID POST.

YOU ARE THE KIND OF GUY THAT THINKS HIS DOCTORS ACTUALLY "LIKED YOU" JUST SO YOU "KNOW" LOSER, YOU WERE CUT BECAUSE YOU COULDNT EVEN GET THE DOCTORS TO WRITE THREE FREE PILLS FOR YOU? WHAT A JOKE HOW EASY IT WAS. HOW DIFFICULT WAS IT TO DO? TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU OBVIOUSLY, I GUESS THEY NEVER REALLY LIKED YOU DID THEY????? WHO'S THE LOSER NOW BUDDY?????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem defensive. Suck much?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol....YOU are the loser my friend. And guess what?? Your ass is gonna be cut in due time as well you idiot. Only difference is that while I have my new job lined up that I begin in a week...your dumb ass is gonna be out trying to find a job at the start of the year when no one is hiring.....idiot!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh...I guess I see your point. Sorry for being so rude earlier.
    Safe journey

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't decide if this whole thread is made up simply for entertainment purposes, or if there really are such whacked out people that worked with me at Auxilium. If that's the case, you hid it well. I never understand what would motivate someone to call someone else a loser on an anonymous board -- why so angry and self-important? Is our industry really that full of people with such shitty self esteem? So freakin sad, if this is real. In any case, this is a mediocre job that doesn't make sense to brag about. Got a job while getting severance from Auxilium? Big deal. You make it sound like you found a chest full of gold in the woods behind your house. Maybe it's a former Testim rep who stole samples and has just gone hog wild slapping them on following the layoffs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McDonald's!!! Bah bah bah bah bah....I'm lovin' it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats asshole, you not only win the prize for the biggest loser post ever, but ALSO the prize for the WORST response ever lmao! thats all you can say? like i said, you are sooooo bitter that you got shit canned, the TRUTH HURTS HUH? YOU LOSE!!!!! one more time, YOU COULDNT GET YOUR DOCTORS TO WRITE 3 FREE PILLS FOR YOU BUT I DID!!!!!!!!! and you probably kissed their asses for years with coffee and donuts etc etc etc thinking they actually liked you!!!! SUCKER!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously? You all (whether you are still employed or were downsized) are a bunch of douche bags. Performance had nothing to do with it so you can shove your 3-free up your ass.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the rankings for '14 for Primera.....and who is still there.....performance had A LOT to do with it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not everyone in the top 18 remained. and some reps that were ranked 80+ remained? You don't know what you're talking about.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just took a dump and named it Auxilium.
    <FLUSH>

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay Classy!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster said a lot to do with it, not ALL to do with it.........smh at your stupidity

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks sweetie. I'd love to smack the shit out of your fat rump. All 160 lbs of it. HOoAH!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

performance meant nothing I had 4 PC's and was let go

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was rankings this year