IT at Celgene

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they any good?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in field?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have no idea in the field because we can't read much of anything on our iPads. We can't read a single thing on the company homepage because we have to connect through framehawk and that is an impossibility. If you do wait an hour with the helpdesk to get them to connect you, the video format our home office uses is not supported on the iPad. We can read any power points and excel documents either. And if you do get an attachment you can read, you better print it because everything disappears from the iPad in 3 days. We are in the dark. Worst is that no one cares inside.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no idiot, the one in my asshole

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

drop dead.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ever heard the term to many Chiefs and not enough Indians? This takes that and goes further that most of the Indians have no idea what's going on ALONG with Chiefs being idiots. Basically it's chaos all around. Good luck getting things done with the pass the buck mentality around here... :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want a computer.

This iPad is cool and all, but I'd trade it in a minute for a computer so that I could:

read an email attachment after 24 hours
    watch a home office video that I required to watch
    complete training without having the helpdesk on standby
    use excel to analyze my territory
    have backup for when my speaker doesn't have the slides

can someone spend the 299 bucks and get me a google chrome book?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I&I better sell some more Otezla or you will be sent to S. America with SH and his JayZ play list.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where in S America? Can I be an executive director there too?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only if you have a time share in Providenciales

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incompetent and worst I've seen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RW is amazing! He promotes people to very senior positions after they were almost fired! What a mess there. The teams are unhappy! Time for a change!

13. We heard you loud and clear. We'll get you an iPad mini for your asshole.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come RW let his leader promoting their team 3 level higher in less than a year? Diarmuid as an AD???? Is that just because he plays good golf with TP or their known friendship?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unprofesional!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have only been there a short time but Narcissistic seems to be a good word to describe the Celgene IT Ds and Es. Pass the buck (as mentioned below) is definitely the way to get promoted. The more you stomp on the poor doers, the more the Ds and Es respect you!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been such a long time I did not connect to this website and can see there are still as many frustrated people as before writing BS! I personally worked at Celgene in IT and while there are always things to improve, what is being written here is completely inaccurate.

I did not want to enter into answering to these BS but enough is enough!

The IT professionals mentioned are great people:
    - RW a great leader who transformed the IT organisation to a high performing structure.

- Diarmuid a young and talented manager who learn every day and seek for feedback to
    improve anytime he can.

- Tim a talented leader who will always put the company benefit first and not his "friendship";
    that is not that type of person.

- Pete has done a superb job and such end-to-end ERP project cannot be perfect. Pete is fair
    and ethical.

If you have issues / comments / observations about the organisation, why don't you talk to the people directly and show some courage? RW leadership foster transparency and if you are constructive, you will be heard.

Finally, the website is not aimed at badmouthing people and impacting their reputation. This is unprofessional. I realise you might probably will ignore my comment which will demonstrate your lack of courage and gossiping mindset not to be vulgar!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!