Approval in ???

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the initial stories on the pending approval indicate a hiccup, perhaps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiccup? Try choking. Big problems, get the resumes ready. Our company didn't see this one coming. Good luck to everyone!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like edoxaban approval is very possible at the end of this decade.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiccup? When the review board tells you, there is already two drugs with more superiority and safety profile. Not to mention no added benefit for your patient population. I would say hiccup is putting it lightly. This isn't going to end well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The approval will probably happen; the problem will be trying to explain the competitive advantage, which is pretty much zero.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, haters, but it looks like we're moving on to launch...haters gonna hate!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Koolaid stands were auto-shipped this morning!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. This drug will be 4th to class with no added benefit against the other three. It will have worse benefit. Potential limited indication, it will be a bust like Effient. We do not need our big sales force to sell this not even "me too" product. Get ready for a bumpy ride ! Layoffs are coming sooner than we thought !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same was said about Benicar before its launch. This 4th NOAC is going to surpass the other three as best in class.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the same lame prick that always post " bumpy ride" comments. Your accuracy sucks and you are a lame punk. I venture to say you either use to work here or you are a BI d-bag.
    You know nothing, you provide nothing and no one likes you, including your momma!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a physician who works here. I think there might be an incredible advantage if we took the time to think about it. Most elderly subjects have diminished creatinine clearance. Now, add to this the fact that these patients have even more diminished renal function because A-fib reduces glomerular filtration rate. Put this together with the fact that elderly with diminished renal function have a higher probability of embolus than younger patients and add to this that most of the NOAC are elderly without forgetting that once a day is easier to remember for an elderly patient and maybe you have a formula for a label that targets elderly patients. Please also remember that edoxaban does not need adjustment in dose in the elderly because of its hepatic excretion.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds great.

Now start designing the study that will look at the safety of the higher dose, since its clearly not working in normal patients. See you in 2019.

Oh.... and there already is a drug on the market with better efficacy and safety in the elderly than your comparator!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll the typical BS degree comment or maybe an MBA who read a little biology and thinks he actually knows something. Well here is a little factoid for you to fit into your little brain: edoxaban has more data in the elderly than any of its competitors so maybe we already have the info.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr.'s literally don't know what NOAC means. Pharma made it up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure we do. Then why was it not presented Thursday. You are too stupid to laugh at. Listen it will be 4th to market, no benefit vs. the other ones, and only works in renal compromised patients. Not good, whatever way you want to look at it. Stop believing everything your DM tells you and do a little reading on your own. And by the way Benicar is not the same thing as AF drug. Primary Care will rarely be initiating. Cardiologists are not as dumb as Primary Care. PODs will not work for this one.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks... and I hope you're right!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Lets just say I know of what I speak.

And having 'more data' doesnt matter if its not that good. This is a growth opporunity for study monitors, if you ask me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on ! This will be a dog

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know who is too stupid to laugh at? The hr person who hired you to work for DS. Go get a job in a place where you could make a difference like janitorial services.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah you make a difference everyday. LOL Go tell your docs we have the best NOAC. LOL