Layoffs/firings today

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At last Fred has figured it out. Gone today, Fatholahi, Ciampa, Gerbasi, Howard and Wagner. Now the Managed Care team.

I bet the Small One's ego won't get over this one!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, poor Tom will not be cradled in the arms of the HR Director anymore, but he always has Heidi.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would the new CEO keep MS around? I guess he knows we need a corporate jester!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I don't believe there are any long term winners here.

What a shame.

The cash surplus is gone, and likely the development projects will now die.

The lenders will profit, though, from the debt from this and likely future acquisitions.

The stockholders will profit - for a while.

Luck to us all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's an easy one. Getting rid of all of them in one fell swoop would have left the unit bereft of "leadership." Once the Small One is replaced, MS will be dispatched to join his buddies. Either that, or he has crawled his way into a higher position and will have to move to Hayward, which won't happen, right?

Ha, ha, hahahahahahahahah!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sooooooo-Fathead and Chumpa are gone? Wow! Will the Nard Dog Shitfranksi take over? And what about the gecko? Is he still letting people see his selfies with his choo choo?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Small One and Chumpa had used up the coal, without the Gecko's knowledge, because the Gecko was unaware of what was happening with the coal supply. The Gecko fired the two coal thieves and has now left Shitfranski in charge of the remaining supply. Unfortunately, Shitfranski is not strong enough to shovel the coal into the fire to drive the Gecko's train and it will all come to a grinding halt way before it reaches the station.

Get it, Mikey?