dropping like flies

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people have quit in the last few weeks! It's crazy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's only a matter of time for most people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What site is dropping like flies? Rochester, Tampa, Clearwater, SC?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field sales.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which region or continent?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midwest has been dropping left and right. Three in IL/WI in last three weeks. Whats up with that?!?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH and MO too

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

winters coming

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FIeld sales... who cares? You can hire another sales guy. R&D, quality, manufacturing is where the innovation comes from.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of field sales have left/are leaving to go yo Shire! Most have left bc of the horrible corporate culture......many have also left bc of their managers

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Most of the OSM's are useless and just filling a spot. Take a look at the rankings. Same OSM's at the bottom and no one cares. Come on upper management. If a rep underperforms then they are replaced. If an OSM is constantly in the lower 20% - crickets.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you in lower 20%? Apparently not because you have no clue!!! Go ahead and send a hateful reply, but I am in bottom and working my a$$ off to move up, but I have had to deal with a few setbacks!!!! Some of us out here actually like our jobs......quit focusing on others, worry about yourself and enjoy your own successes. Happy Holidays, enjoy your time off!!!!