Confirmed. Reorg to take place next week.

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2014 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlays gone. ROTA's eliminated. And deep DM cuts. Base territories are still being evaluated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes sense since we are still hiring people..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If "we are still hiring" people comforts you, well you are truly a dumb fuck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an idea skippy, stop posting this crap. If it happens it happens. Question is, what are you going to do different? Nothing, except complain and stir things up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if, but when. Prepare

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish they would just do it already.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's coming next week. Have a relaxing weekend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I thought it was CONFIRMED to happen Labor Day week? Then last week. Then this week. Now it's next week????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

110% confirmed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it will happen, our system does NOT WORK. Overlays and bases are the WORST idea/ concept in how Shionogi deployed it. Everyone needs to be regular base reps with their own territories maybe share a few office on satellites. District managers with much larger districts...less DMs. Get rid of dead weight ROTAs are useless unless you want them in training roles as a rep in a district. Bigger salaries, less reps. This drug will always ride in the middle of the pack unless they get a breast indication...which wont happen for a LLLOONNNGGGGGGGGGG time if ever. EVAs a joke good for one time laugh DEVAs unreadable, worse than a 6pt powerpoint, great info but unreadable unless you have Harry potter readers on.
    Its not that hard people just embrace TG he will do what needs to be done he inherited this crap, its a trainwreck right now and people are so tired we are sick of BEING BETTER...we are being better everyday but the direction changes daily. Stop the influential map shit, we dont have time we already do it, disruptive lists need to be done by analytics and targets handed to us..we shouldnt be doing this work..let us SELL. Stepping off my box and going to indeed.com.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want it handed to you???? Tom G says BYE

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, Osphena will never amount to much. Does it fill a patient need - definitely yes. But niche at best. The EU said it's not approvable and the FDA told the company to not even attempt Phase 4/post-marketing trials. It will never get bone or breast indications. There are many more societal hurdles to overcome before this drug would gain traction. Brisdelle does not do enough to fill the bag either. It's too bad. 2-3 years ago there was hope for this company, but alas now it will need to go into hibernation mode until the opioid constipation drug comes online in two years. Guess what, there will be 1-2 competitors in market by the time Shionogi shows up.

There you have it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says who you inbred fuck knuckle

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, TG is inheriting a terrible mess that may be impossible to recover from. It's comparable to the mess the leader of our country inherited in '08. Hopefully, sales consultants don't say "I hope he fails", and try to get him out the moment he announces his vision of the company. God Bless America and Shionogi.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the doctors of this country you pill popping slacker. Are they writing? Stop drinking the Koolaid! We're done!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Shionogi and am baffled at why all these people spend countless hours ranting and raving on this site vs spending that time updating their resume and reaching out to other companies. Look, it's not a matter of "if" but "when" on layoffs. Even if you didn't work for this mess of a company, you are in pharma sales. By nature, the job is unstable. Quit passing around "be better" jokes and bashing people who, probably, already know they are on the shortlist to get let go. Your time is limited with Shionogi, and with any pharma company. Do yourself a favor and get off the boards and work to get out of the industry.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you are gone. With that attitude, you weren't producing anyway. Now be better at your new job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right...with my "I am better than this job and can make a shit-load more money elsewhere "attitude," I am glad I am gone, too. I knew it was time to leave when I hit #1 in the nation multiple times and my check was pathetically small. Speaking of "pathetically small," why don't you look at your paycheck and self esteem and "be better" by making a change for yourself. Unlike you, I jumped ship while I was on top. Good luck, loser.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the fact that you're still trolling around here after you left is pathetic.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SMART!