I'm drunk again!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2014 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Halloween everyone! Trick or log fake calls!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fake. I know the real drunk. Cause it's me!!!!!!

I'm been puttin in fake calls all week!

Fu sucklix!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm off label selling Xifaxan to children for the post Halloween candy $hits

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If management can fake the inventory - they definitely won't care that I fake 7 of 8 calls everyday!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until the field rides increase exponentially because they want us to make sure we are begging...oops, I mean "selling" our doctors on the concept of doubling up on rxes for their patients before the year ends to compensate for Adam's shadiness.

Enough of this madness. I'm out of here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah my next phone call is to the SEC does that count towards my %

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your next call should be to the Reuters reporter who is actively looking into a story about Salix business practices. She has already reached out to several of us already - I'm calling her tomorrow!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fake calls, fake inventory - we know who the drunk is...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hosting a fake call happy hour if anyone is interested. Just chased my last call with a shot of fireball while checking tinder. I'm collecting a check Salix strong!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the drunk guy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just figured it out. Drunk Guy is Adam! Makes perfect sense.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm newer to Salix so I'm curious, doesn't management call the offices every now and then to verify that reps were there? This is what took place at my other company so no one faked calls. Thanks-

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compliance will call at times with random audits. They need to do this randomly to comply with FDA.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then they can call papa johns to verify my calls. Come on do you really think the overwhelmed admin at the front desk of these Drs offices remembers who calls and where from? Salix processes are in the Stone Age ......catch me if you can!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead and call hospitals and see where I am. Ha

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big stromm hit again. s can sometone pulease clsal compliance and lret them khnow i won't be faking calls the urest of the week.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the drunk guy think of Salix getting sold? Is he still with the company, he has been quiet.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drunk Guy was our CFO. He's moved on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still with the company. Just trying to tolerate all the BS, and waiting for this POS to be sold already.
    You know, Salix came through and left a couple hundred dollars on my dresser, but it wasn't until recently that I figured out they were f'ing me the whole time. Looks like the forcast is for more snow - looks like a few more weather days coming my way! Time to spend that money you left.