Twinject vs. Epipen?

Discussion in 'Verus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2006 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually interviewed with both compaines in the last 6 months. I chose to go with another company all together, but have to be honest, the Twinject is a real hard product to sell. And I am not questioning my selling skills, it is just not a good product. I had a friend who works in a Pedicatric office bring me the trainers for both products and I was surprised. I actually thought that I was going to like the Twinject better since it was mre portable, but she showed me how it worked and it was awful. The Epipen was much easier to use. Maybe I am just not that smart, but it took me several minutes to figure out the second dose of the Twinject and I could not believe I would have to use the same needle twice. She told me that the doctors said that they would never write for the Twinject and think that there are some serious engineering flaws in the product. Just my two cents...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, you nailed it. I had better luck selling sand in Karbala than selling TwinJect during peak season. If your gonna do it right, enter the game with two auto-injectors. Aside from that, good company with a good forward-looking market niche. If they can overcome the TJ debacle, Verus should be in good shape.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kudos. TJ will never do what they say it would. When my major thought leaders and a couple them were personal friends told me that they would never write the product I knew I was in for a hard road. Is a good company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not only that but the company is firing people left and right for "poor numbers" when in fact nobody has good numbers except a few. very sad because whomever they replace these vacant territories with will not do any better regardless of how good they are. There are a lot of people who are good sales people and good people in general that will be leaving come their year anniversary.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, more people will be gone before you know it. Hopefully me being one of them. I take full responsibility for my decision to come here, but am very unhappy with the amount of effort and hours I'm putting into this job and not getting anything satisfying out of it. I mean, people send these stupid success stories about taking offices out, but please, tell me about the scripts you got from it, not that you got them out. No disrepect to the company, but this is not what everyone made it out to be

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're not happy, then pack your shit and get out. Some of us really like it here and we do not need your negative attitude stinking up the place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May I suggest looking into marketing the product to those in austere locations; i.e. wilderness camps, advanced wilderness first aid classes, tactical or military medics...in these situations, space or weight can be at a premium and having two injections in one can be most helpful.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    If you're not happy, then pack your shit and get out. Some of us really like it here and we do not need your negative attitude stinking up the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you looked in a mirror lately? I think there is something brown all over your nose. Good brown nosers enjoy this company, good sales peope who do not drink their koolaide don't stay here long.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you looked in a mirror lately? I think there is something brown all over your nose. Good brown nosers enjoy this company, good sales peope who do not drink their koolaide don't stay here long.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not getting you pal. I would agree that if you are unhappy then get out. Why do you stay here? If things are as bad as you say they are then it shouldn't be too hard to find something you like better. I am puzzled by the person who claims things are terrible, yet continues to subject themselves to it.

I too am happy here and while there might be things I would change, overall I like the direction of the company. Feel free to call me a kiss-ass, or a brown-noser as you seem prone to do, but also tell me where I am going wrong.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is ther a real answer to this question. They both save lives. The answer is that TwinJect is a me too product just like most of Dey's. I would honestly answer this question with Epipen. 99.4% market share in my territory after atleast of 8 months of promoting that springe loaded shitty product. I have seen bigger instruction labels on a grill or easy to install ceiling fan. A person may be able to hitch a ride to the hosptial before using that crappy ass auto-injector you call Twinject. Volvo or not - my Pacifica is bigger than your ride and my comission check is bigger as well. 2nd place in this market is a great selling point so sprice up your resume. This is my season.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you're not going to stay long if you don't believe in your product or the company. That's a necessity in any sales job. Once again, if your life is so piss poor here and you can't seem to sell your way out of a paper bag, why haven't you moved on yet?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please, i think everyone went into this thinking TJ was better, but at the end of the day the doc just don't care and don't have time to see us every frickin week. Trust me when the right job comes, I am out...why would I leave this job without another...already got 3 job offers, but nothing worth me jumpin. I would be just as miserable there as I am here....just milkin the system until it comes Go TJ

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you help defray the cost of a lawsuit when my patient can't breath, tries to read you manual of instructions and inject himself at the same time?And, HOPEFULLY, not need a second dose of the contaminated needle which could cause infection and goes againts all good medicine practices?When you agree, I"ll rx.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Will you help defray the cost of a lawsuit when my patient can't breath, tries to read you manual of instructions and inject himself at the same time?And, HOPEFULLY, not need a second dose of the contaminated needle which could cause infection and goes againts all good medicine practices?When you agree, I"ll rx.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEEEEAAASSSEE! If you were training your patients...oh, that's right...you DON'T train your patients on anything..do you. Well, nothing like an emergency to get some experience with what you prescribed no matter what it is. Then there is the contaminated needle...OK, Don't use the second dose...what does "your brand" offer for a second chance? Localized infections are fairly easy to treat by competent practioner than reincarnating a dead patient because you failed to train your patient. Doesn't matter which auto injector you prescribe. No training equals high mortality. And it is obvious you don't care enough to train otherwise you would at least give your patient the opportunity to carry a second dose. So take your arrogant incompetent butt back to the used smegma encased condom you crawled out of and shut the F*#$* up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The professionalsim of Verus reps never ceases to amaze me. Signed, your D10 Allergist.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I stated, when you back up your product with credibility and agree to cover my liability, I'll rx. From the looks of your answer, I'll be shutting my door to the Verus Rep. If you were in this industry more than 1 year..or is it 3months for you? Than you would know that my patients who are trained on any product forget in a state of panic. But, a shut down in the respiratory system is not an "ailment" to take lightly. Your desperation is sad.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster: well stated!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    As I stated, when you back up your product with credibility and agree to cover my liability, I'll rx. From the looks of your answer, I'll be shutting my door to the Verus Rep. If you were in this industry more than 1 year..or is it 3months for you? Than you would know that my patients who are trained on any product forget in a state of panic. But, a shut down in the respiratory system is not an "ailment" to take lightly. Your desperation is sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

You keep forgetting. The first dose is delivered exactly the same as epipen; therefore, they are not having difficulty breathing as they prepare the second dose for administration if it is needed. With epipen, their second dose is still in the fridge at home or the desk at the office or at their summer cabin or . . . Your arguments are closed minded and lame doc. IF you really are a doc and not just another lying Dey rep.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uppermanagement is getting desperate with TJ, not the reps. management is putting all these "trackers" in place even though they claim they aren't big pharma. all of a sudden it's a sprint when before it was a marathon. they think we will get all the scripts now when docs haven't even written one. oh..but the reps are the ones that get fired and not the managers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me.
    Based upon the OLD Korenblatt study you keep putting in my face everytime you visit my office, 35% of patients need a second dose....if they can't REMEMBER which side is the autoinj. side or where to find it...than you do the math with 5 seconds left to breath.

Stop giving me your answers memorized from training and give me a REAL perspective. Send your daughter to camp with one of those things and trust that the advisors will know how to train them. Get back to me AFTER a Bee has stung her and they've used it. Then YOU get back to me and let me know how it went reading those instructionsfor the camp counselor.

I can train until I'm blue in the face, reality is all bases can never be covered. In the meantime, my butt better be because I rx. yours over a simpler option. If your product was really so good, you wouldnt keep comparing it "it's just like Epipen, the first dose is an autoinjector. "

Focus on ALL of your product. But no, you just want to keep telling me it's cheaper and 2 pens in 1. So, I do listen, I do read. I did go to medical school and perhaps you need to find another gig.

um...were you going to cover the liability on this? I missed that part.