Customer Service Week

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Refreshing that one week a year the children can play nice. For I know next Monday the shenannigans will surely start again. How horrible is it to be in the bathroom hearing people lambste the boss, mock their neighbors (co workers), say who is sleeping with who, frankly I don't give a darn. They should make it Customer Service Year. Play nice girls, Play nice.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You spelled "Customer Service Weak" incorrectly.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's todays activity? Tattoo contest, Missing teeth contest?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today's contest was slaying the dragon. You know that contest. It's the one where three people leave the same director's position in one year. Whose fault was it this time?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is supporting the sexiest tattoo in the company? They should all hang out, including the hidden ones!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pleade the 5th, but someone has a tatto down there if you know what I mean. ;-)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody fault. The Mexican Cartell now run the show. She tell two big bosses who she don't like and big bosses dispose them. She then go back to office for siesta.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that the dragon didn't get along with the comrade.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt blame goes on the idiots that hire the directors. Shocked HR does not question what the hell is going on on that side of the building. I laugh every time I pass threw that area to drop something off.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiots? You hit the nail on the head. What's with the hourly emails sent by finance to submit invoices to accounts payables? Does the gal sending this think A-we are all retartded? B-trying to look important to India? C-Practicing her typing skills? Biggest laugh is we all delete upon receipt. Sorry Missy. STOP SENDING THE STUPID EMAILS, WE GET IT!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The crazy one in Customer Service wins the contest for best tat.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Bestess" are the 2 banshees at AR, they most artistic ones'!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is Customer Service week?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck. May the best Rep win. Hoping it's me

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who won?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever got the most squishy blue balls.