Bye-bye ironwood and linzess

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2014 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like things are getting bumpy and no longer a smooth ride...once the money faucet is turned down to a trickle everyone gets the party's over feeling.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highest prescribed treatment for cic and ibs in under two years while amitiza took 8. Turning profitable as a company by q2 2015 at the two year mark. Keep playing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And by now, all the Woodies have gone to their prominent places in the pharmaceutical industry. Wherever they are, they are the best any company has to offer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please learn what profitable means and stop throwing around that term that managemnet uses to trick investors. The company is losing over 200 million per year ! That is not even. Close to a profit. Add in all sales and marketing plus RD for other compounds and production and irwd is bleeding money. The profitable term is a misleading statement that you clearly think is true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Profit hahaha!! Ok maybe when linzess hits 280 million in sales they will squeeze out a few million in profit like maybe 5-10 million.. If you spend 250 million to make 280 million that's not a great return.. How long can you operate with those margins.. Not long , so keep driking the look aid about "becoming profitable" but at least look at the numbers and understand why it means!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are truly a tool. Those margins are the norm for a startup especially in the first two years. You are not factoring in well over a decade of patent exclusivity and other drugs and indications coming to market for linzess. Market leader in under two years for a condition that affects twenty percent of the population is no joke. Any company that has been around for 14 years and only generated revenue for two of them is going to have a ramp up period. Like I really care what someone who didn't get the job here cares about anyway. I have over 8000 shares of stock and make a decent living I will be fine. Two solid years of pay snd building equity in the company. Stock has nowhere to go but up most shares I got between 8-11 bucks. If we get sold in a year for 15 so what. I'm still ahead

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really believe that stock has gone down because of the Woodies. When these Woodies left Ironwood, they took away the overall excellence that made the company "top tier".
    Success was assured with the original group of Woodies. Today, we can only hope for the best!